Price Increases In Your Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Increases In Your Industry

Post up price increases you are seeing in your industry. I’ll start.

Tire industry 8% and many products backordered

Wheels for large equipment 15% and sever shortages due to steel increases and overseas freight

Container fees on imported goods has risen from $2800 last year to $10,000 this year.

We're feeling it for sure in the electrical business.

Comment

Electronic manufacturing is nuts right now. Due to supply chain issues, distributors that are hoarding stock can basically ask their price for some parts. It’s basically the toilet paper crisis of 2019 but with companies and chips. Car industry is making it worse and now they are asking for special priority treatment.

Comment

Raw materials in the steel industry have jumped almost 40% on certain types and deliveries are out into the first quarter of next year when they're normally about 12 weeks at worst on most things.

Comment

Welcome to inflation. She's been gone since the early 80s, but time to prepare. Go look up

Comment

Home remodeling and restoration: EVERYTHING!!!

Lumber, insulation, drywall, nails, screws, roofing material, etc.... it’s insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pvc

Comment

Fuel for trucks and logging equipment. We have rate chart for trucks and it is steady going up.

Comment

Steel prices have gone way up. Our cost to purchase dumpsters has doubled.

Comment

Cap Ex equipment for the wood working industry is up 6% to 10%. Machine lead times have gone to 4 to 6 months. Domestic machines are at 20 weeks.

We have purchased CNC routers and edge banders that will meet our customers needs through July/ August timeframe.

The industry has not slowed at all in regards to demand!

Comment

Can’t get the good toilet paper and coffee at work any longer. Procurement must have seen a price increase

Comment

Everything. Period. The Fed will tell you inflation isn't here but it clearly is. If things don't settle a bit soon, it's going to be ugly for those about to enter retirement. They thought they had enough money...

Comment

All the smart people I know keep telling me we wont see real inflation for a minimum of 2 years. Us regular people know otherwise. Trying building anything these days and it isnt just 10% more than last year. It is a lot more.

Yet according to the Feds inflation is running a tick over 2%. Bull****.

Comment

Acetone has doubled per lb, which has a lot to due with PVC increase.

Comment

Magnets- 20%
                              Finish Grade Cabinet plywood- 30%
                              Fuel- 30%
                              Mechanical steel tubing (hard to even find)- 30%
                              Plastic sheet supply’s and tubing- 30%

Labor is even harder to find. I’d say in the real world that’s 30% inflation ground level.

Comment

Working...
                              X