ESPN Failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN Failing

Went to far left like the rest of the media thinking that is what this country is all about now. Now they are feeling the pain. I told my wife last week that since the election advertisers will be the first to come around and drag the mainstream media with them. The same pollsters that told the political world that America had gone left has surely convinced advertisers of the same. I watch the games and then turn it off, don't need the PC adversity stories.

ESPN’s well-publicized loss of subscribers peaked in recent months, greatly hindering the Bristol-based giant’s all-important ability to purchase sports rights. | Sports

In before the boycotters. I still watch. Love mesome Sarah Walsh...Lindsey Czarniak and Sam Ponder. Jamie sires....Brit McHenry. A couple of others blanking on names.

Comment

Breibart is considered "fake news" on facebook now. Liberals are really trying to control the media now.

Comment

Especially after a Trump victory being chalked up to "fake news". They are losing control and are desperate to maintain. Whatever happened to unbiased TRUTH in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
          Breibart is considered "fake news" on facebook now. Liberals are really trying to control the media now.
          Now? Been that way for the better part of the last decade

Comment

I terminated the ESPN cluster of channel's a few years ago. Don't miss it at all.

Comment

ESPN has been spewing liberal garbage for years. The only thing I'll watch on the network is college football and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                Breitbart needs to be compare/contrasted with MSNBC, because they are both identical, just totally opposite ends of the spectrum.

I have a feeling Andrew Breitbart would be rolling in his grave if he knew what his site turned into.

Comment

ESPN has been failing for a long time now ... They've fired hundreds of Employees back in 2015 I believe.

Media consumption - especially sports, is changing.

Comment

The sad part of ESPN, is the stories of the people the do put on, from wounded warriors competing in sports to overcome PTSD, to little kids who have cancer and fight on more than I ever could, get sullied when right after their story is told, a second string QB is allowed to rant about how he's a victim after making his millions of dollars living in the greatest country the world has ever seen.

That's what irritates me about ESPN.

Comment

People aren't leaving ESPN because of politics. They're leaving because their website and subscription service has gone to crap in the last couple years. A couple years ago I would be on ESPN multiple times a day for hours reading articles. Then they started changing things. Now I might look once a week and that's just to get all the top 25 scores.

Comment

Much like the rest of my cable channels, I just watch the games. And flip the channels when the libtard stuff shows up.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Much like the rest of my cable channels, I just watch the games. And flip the channels when the libtard stuff shows up.....
                          This.
                          Now ... if only we can do something about all the announcers during the games.... you know.. like set fire to palmer and musberger....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            This.
                            Now ... if only we can do something about all the announcers during the games.... you know.. like set fire to palmer and musberger....
                            I cannot wait for Musberger and Costas to retire...

We need more people like Gruden... I'll watch a game, any old crappy game just because the guy talks about football... heaven forbid, he talks about football during a football game.

Comment

Put me in the "I don't watch because of the lefty spew" corner. While I am sure there are other factors to their decline....I can only assume I am not the only one who has moved to this corner recently.

Comment

Working...
                              X