Got hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got hit

son came home from school Wednesday to find the back door kicked in. they got out computer with all our pictures and 8000 dollars worth of my wifes jewelery (left about 5 dollars worth) between 930 when daughter left for class and 1pm when son got home from class. the neighbor that lives 20 feet away said she saw a truck pull up to the back door but said she thought we had a new vehicle or someone doing work. she let her dog out and dog started barking and they left. ****** me off

Man that's horrible! I hope they catch them, shoot them, and bring your stuff back to you!

Comment

I'm sorry that happened to ya'll. I'm glad your daughter wasn't home alone when they came. There are some horrible people out there....

Comment

sorry to hear that ,,, good luck... had the same thing happen years ago,,,and to this day the Great Dept. of Hunt County, never once called me, or anything. after there report was made... good luck to you..

Comment

Hope the fuzz catches them and they end up in the clink for a while

Comment

That crap just drives me insane! Hope they catch em quick! Sorry you gotta deal with this crap.

Comment

Sorry it happen.

I just found out this morning that the piece of trash that was breaking into homes in my area got caught in the act. Or at least one of two was caught and confessed to the others. I can see the SOB's house from mine!!

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Not much I hate worse than a thief.

In 2015, there is no excuse for not having those photos backed up. Hopefully you did.

Comment

I'm in the process right now as I type of uploading all my files to an on-line backup service just because I figured out my external backup hard drive quit and I didn't know it. Get 145GB for $110/year and my son and a good friend who are both techies said to do it. I picked MozyHome because that is the same one my son uses--not a bad idea. Won't replace the computer, but will allow you to replace the files.

Sorry for the break-in, there are indeed some sorry folks out there --

Comment

POSs

Comment

Sucks!
                      They hit me Monday, I feel for you.

Comment

Our neighbors call or text each other if an odd vehicle is in the driveway. So far none have been break ins- but we keep an eye out for each other.

Sorry for your loss. A home alarm system would be my next suggestion.

Comment

Good time to have a neighbor meeting to discuss keeping an eye out for each other.
                          Also a good time to discuss with your insurance company about additional coverage for jewelery, guns and other personal belongings.
                          Terrible you got hit but lets not let these punks do it again to someone else in the neighborhood

Comment

Man that sucks hope they catch them and well I won't say what they deserve.

Comment

I hate that. My Norton backs up all our pictures. I hope they catch them. I hate thieves.

Comment

Working...
                              X