deshaun watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watson not sure what he did

Kobe. Guilty and bought his wife back into house.

Comment

Tony Buzbee is representing some of them.

Comment

Wow, his text with one of them has been leaked.

Kobe bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring.

Comment

I heard one of the more seasoned Houston sports commentators say they've never seen a professional sports organization more screwed up than the Texans.

That was before any of this.

Comment

Lol, innocent until proven guilty. You have no idea who sent texts, if they are real, whose phone they were on, nothing. A lawyer can indict a slice of bread. Let the process play out

Kobe cheating on his wife in not my business.

Did he rape the hotel maid? Evidence says no. And the court, the judge, and the "victim" agreed it wasn't rape by taking a settlement.

And just so we are 100% clear. I have no opinion on DW either way. The little evidence presented so far doesn't look good. If he raped women, he deserves to pay big time. However, I am not interested in destroying a man's career over allegations. Let the evidence speak.
            Last edited by WItoTX; 03-19-2021, 07:43 AM. Reason: .

Comment

I heard this yesterday. I'm not going to jump to conclusions until the evidence comes out. Both sides are well represented. Rusty Hardin is Watson's lawyer. He is well known in Houston as he represented Roger Clemens, Adrian Peterson, Warren Moon amongst others. There are multiple accusers so this sounds bad regardless; even it he gets off, it sure makes him look like a sleazeball.

I thought the Texans hit rock bottom a few weeks ago. Rumors were that Houston was being patient and waiting for the draft to get a bit closer as teams become more desperate and often anti up on trade offerings. The trading of Watson, although publicly being denied was most definitely a possibility. Now, this situation is like a cruise missile to a trade possibility. What team in their right mind would make a solid offer for a QB going through this mess; especially considering the cultural situation we are in right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                Lol, innocent until proven guilty. You have no idea who sent texts, if they are real, whose phone they were on, nothing. A lawyer can indict a slice of bread. Let the process play out

Kobe cheating on his wife in not my business.

Did he rape the hotel maid? Evidence says no. And the court, the judge, and the "victim" agreed it wasn't rape by taking a settlement.

And just so we are 100% clear. I have no opinion on DW either way. The little evidence presented so far doesn't look good. If he raped women, he deserves to pay big time. However, I am not interested in destroying a man's career over allegations. Let the evidence speak.
                So says the guy defending sex offenders. We get where you're coming from. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Lol, so much for innocent until proven guilty. You folks think Kobe was guilty too?
                  Yes he was.....just like OJ....although i get Court said otherwise

DW - he done......

Comment

Only a fool would believe there is no merit to these lawsuits. Why would this jerk go to some storefront massage shop when he gets unlimited, professional sports massages anytime he wants? The professional sports massage will even come to his home.

Comment

Just watched Tony Buzbee’s press conference on Fox 26. Cases filed is now up to 12, and supposedly 22 complainants now. Even if 1/4 of the complaints are justified, DW is done for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He will be provided a professional massage with outsource. Those dont come with a happy ending. So i would agree with Sabine on this one. It does mot take much of a detective to realize that clue that he was not ordering a massage for medical reasons..

But- the folks he was calling for these “massage sessions” probably show up in a Swedish Nurse outfit in knee high boots. Then realize maybe there is some money in it now and cry victim
                        Last edited by glen; 03-19-2021, 02:05 PM.

Comment

The women around Houston must really want a new QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                            Only a fool would believe there is no merit to these lawsuits. Why would this jerk go to some storefront massage shop when he gets unlimited, professional sports massages anytime he wants? The professional sports massage will even come to his home.
                            Maybe he was meeting with Kraft in secret!!!!

Comment

Houston Texans and DW are finna be in some trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                He will be provided a professional massage with outsource. Those dont come with a happy ending. So i would agree with Sabine on this one. It does mot take much of a detective to realize that clue that he was not ordering a massage for medical reasons..

But- the folks he was calling for these “massage sessions” probably show up in a Swedish Nurse outfit in knee high boots. Then realize maybe there is some money in it now and cry victim

That's why he's an idiot, not to realize the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X