2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    Lynn brought his buddy Robert over to LOP for a little fishing and a lot of livescope training.

Lynn has his own boat and equipment but still comes over a couple of times a year to fish with me.

We had my best day of the year. There were fish everywhere we stopped and they were willing to bite. They went home will a cooler full and we threw back about as many.

We caught a dozen big sand bass that passed by as well.

We fished from 6 foot deep to 30.

We caught them all on Huckaee meat dragger rods with hand tied purple and black jigs.

As they used to say in the newspaper, a good time was had by all

[ATTACH]1043752[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1043753[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1043754[/ATTACH]
    PM sent

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have a report on Somerville?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
        Anyone have a report on Somerville?

They are spread out last I heard. Some are still deep on structure. Some are shallow getting ready to spawn.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Fished shallow on pines Monday and found some scattered here and there in the buck brush, but I think they are just being to move up. all we could get them to take were minnows. We saw multiple fish with their backs sticking out of the water, but they would not touch a bait.

Comment

Caught plenty on timber that were already spawned out! I'm glad too! My favorite time of the year is approaching! That said I crappie fish year round so happy days are always here!

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
              They are spread out last I heard. Some are still deep on structure. Some are shallow getting ready to spawn.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Thanks

Comment

2021 Crappie Thread!!!

We got a few slabs out at Somerville on Saturday!!

Comment

About to hit Broken Bow Lake. Hope to have report this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    About to hit Broken Bow Lake. Hope to have report this afternoon

Every year we went up there to trout fish I wished I brought the boat and smacked the slabs around!

Comment

Caught a few yesterday

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

caught a few under 21 bridge on Sandlin yesterday. seen a handful of guys with livescope trolling around under bridge. could tell some of them were pretty frustrated. they could see the fish, and so could I with side and down scan, but nobody could get em to bite very good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Every year we went up there to trout fish I wished I brought the boat and smacked the slabs around!
                          We found fish but they were lock jawed today. 20 mph winds was not fun. Will be back

Comment

Today’s group iced 36 in this crazy wind! Had 3 over 2 and a couple pushing 2! Good day!!

Comment

46 more with a 2.55 big fish today. Need 5 of those tomorrow and 2 kickers!

Comment

Good luck tmw slew! I am fishing crappiefest next weekend. 1st tournament! Figure I can catch one fish [emoji120]

Comment

Working...
                                X