Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    I agree with you. Talking too much **** is no different than swinging. Somebody is gonna eventually throw. As my dad would say, “When you realize there is no other way, hit first, hit fast, hit hard and don’t stop hitting”. I’ve taken a butt shipping before....for thinking there wasn’t gonna be a fight. There was and I was the last to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It really sucks being the last to know that information lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Read my comment above.

I've been in a few. The last one a few years ago I lost to 2 midgets and 3 security guards. Lol. I certainly didn't start it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Any video of that one?

Comment

What from that video made you believe he picked the fight? Dear lord.

Yes, OU Dude absolutely started it

Comment

Looks like the talking was out of the way. Only one thing left to do.

Comment

What from that video made you believe he picked the fight? Dear lord.

The part where both OU dudes were talking **** to little guys and kept pushing them maybe? If you can’t see that you’re blind lol

Comment

Don't ever say your the holder in the men's restroom when guys are lined up to take a leak. No wonder he got his butt kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                Don't ever say your the holder in the men's restroom when guys are lined up to take a leak. No wonder he got his butt kicked.
                lol.

well done Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
                  OU player is now suing the brothers. A gofundme page was set up to help the Brown brothers legal fees and one of the brothers had to have surgery as well. Last I saw the gofundme page was above $50k and most donations were from Texas.
                  Nice, way to go Texas
                  I slid him beer money last week

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Pee of thousands of Aggies... sounds like aggie foreplay
                  yes

Comment

Someone has video of the beginning we just haven’t seen it yet. I wonder if Joe Rogan will cover this on a podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post

Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        Maybe because they were the ones running their mouths? Only ones in the video saying anything....keep your mouth shut take your *** whipping and move on.
                        This !!

And the fact the fight started before the video - little man is already bloody and reports that the OU boys had started the fight prior to getting p i s s rolled.

Comment

Both of those OU players look like *** backs to me they try to run on the field to get in the game and the coach yells at them to get there *** back on the sidelines where you belong.

Comment

Only one is a player. He's a WR that holds for kicks.

Comment

I'm not saying they didn't start it. Y'all are assuming they did. The guy that was attacked on the video told the guy to leave twice. The door was behind him. It won't go well for the victor in court.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-28-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I'm not saying they didn't start it. Y'all are assuming they did. The guy thay was attacked on the video told the guy to leave twice. The door was behind him. It won't go well for the victor in court.

Is he your nephew or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X