Anyone seen this? Disgusting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bud View Post
    Wow. Times really are changing! Sounds like half of the responses support the kid. Lord help us.

Yea no excuse for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kid is done- period

Now let’s look at the rest of problem that can be fixed
      Head coach - gone - he knew there were issues from the soccer incident and took kid anyway. When he did this he was saying he would bring discipline. He failed. Hate saying it but he gotta go.

Athletic Director- I’d have a lot of questions but it would be a big hickey.

Parents- can’t make folks be positive parents

Comment

Interesting views..Too bad the kid will pay for this for some time..Sure wish the coaches would have got together, and refused to play,when that ref was calling the game.

Comment

Its called a team sport for a reason. No way should that football team get to play again this year. Punish the kid (which it seems like they are doing). If he EARNS a second chance in the future then that's a win for everyone. Otherwise you will end up providing him 3 hots and a cot with your tax money.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
            I've never been as ashamed and disillusioned by a TBH thread in the all the years I've been on here than I am with this one hearing support & excuses for this kid. If that's your stance, YOU'RE what's wrong with society. The lack of respect, responsibility, and personal accountability is appalling. Shame on you.
            Very well articulated sir. I could not agree with you more. There have been may times I have deleted comments I was about to post because I felt it was better to keep my opinion to myself and go on down the road........This isn`t one of them. This person(not a kid by any stretch) has some serious anger issues that need to be addressed because, clearly they have not. If he could do this in front of so many people, what could he do to someone he got mad at when no one else was present. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it`s a duck. I`m gonna go out on a limb and guess that this person has probably gotten away with this type of crap for a while and people(coaches) have turned their head the other way because he was a good football player or maybe they were afraid of him. I also can`t believe that anyone in their right mind would try to justify or make any kind of excuse for his actions regardless of what the referee allegedly may have said.

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
              So it’s ok for Kyle rittenhouse to kill two people because he was defending himself at a place where he didn’t belong crossing state lines and carrying an at-15 for protection? Whether he was doing right or wrong some people support his actions. Isn’t that condoning violence? What’s the difference between him and the football player? I’m sure Kyle knew the risks of what could happen but he still went out

Umm......... did he really go here??!!!!

Comment

This reminds me of an old saying I heard a long time ago, "Your freedom ends where my nose begins". The kid hit the ref. end of story IMO. If the Ref. would have hit, pushed or kicked the kid that would have been different but he did not. He might have been a bad Ref. but no excuse to physically harm him no matter what he said.

Comment

No excuse for his actions. Hope he learns this time and gets a handle on his actions or he will have a rough life.

The ref will get a nice settlement from the school district.
                  Last edited by Tmag; 12-05-2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Moral of the story. If you a ref and jawin like you god you get Rick rolled ol son

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Indefensible...Period.

I think that kid played offence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        I think that kid played offence.
                        What he did..... was certainly offence-able........

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                          Moral of the story. If you a ref and jawin like you god you get Rick rolled ol son

Your statement tells everything about you, guessing young and immature. Now this young man who couldn’t control himself made a decision that will in all likelihood ruin the rest of his life. Sounds like you could walk down th same path hope you turn from that and to the Lord. Hope the same for this young man and someday he is teaching young men about Gods grace and leading men in the right direction to Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post
                            Your statement tells everything about you, guessing young and immature. Now this young man who couldn’t control himself made a decision that will in all likelihood ruin the rest of his life. Sounds like you could walk down th same path hope you turn from that and to the Lord. Hope the same for this young man and someday he is teaching young men about Gods grace and leading men in the right direction to Jesus.

That dude is a great candidate for the "ignore" list. Jeez.

Comment

So it’s ok for Kyle rittenhouse to kill two people because he was defending himself at a place where he didn’t belong crossing state lines and carrying an at-15 for protection? Whether he was doing right or wrong some people support his actions. Isn’t that condoning violence? What’s the difference between him and the football player? I’m sure Kyle knew the risks of what could happen but he still went out
                              Yes. It is OK.

Rittenhouse was defending himself from a mob intending to murder him.

Comment

This is very close to the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on this website.

Those are the ramblings of a sheltered, 14 year old.

Comment

Working...
                                X