Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a Can-am, what accessories? Gun rack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a Can-am, what accessories? Gun rack?

I bought a 2020 Can-am, 3in lift, glass windshield, winch and upgraded to a Probox roof with sound system and LED lights.

What gun/bow racks have y'all used that work good?

Also thinking of getting Elusive Wildlife tech RED LED light bars to create a 180'+ red lights for spotlighting varmits/predators.

Any other accessory recommendations?

Click image for larger version

Name:	615AHVhKSrL._AC_SY355_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	24636893

This is handy

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      [ATTACH]1026607[/ATTACH]

This is handy
      I saw that at the store...but you do lose the center console with cup holders...

Comment

Make sure you invest in aftermarket brake pads. Can-Am's brakes are the worst. I have 400 miles on my Outlander and about to do the 4th brake job. And it's mostly used on deer lease and farm. This time I'm putting on aftermarket brake pads. Can Am is aware of this, but will not acknowledge this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          [ATTACH]1026607[/ATTACH]

This is handy
          Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
          I saw that at the store...but you do lose the center console with cup holders...
          I have this as well and really like it. You can rest your elbow on the gun rest when driving and you have a cup holder on the dash so I would never use the one in the console. I have quick access to my guns and they are pointed down instead of up.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I have this as well and really like it. You can rest your elbow on the gun rest when driving and you have a cup holder on the dash so I would never use the one in the console. I have quick access to my guns and they are pointed down instead of up.
            Yep.

Comment

y'all got a link to purchase that gun holder?

Comment

i have the gun rack that mounts to floor board. you can still sit someone in the center they just straddle it. its where my kids sit most of the time.

Comment

Here is a picture of it installed. One click of a seat belt and I can remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely check out Texas Hold ‘Em gun racks. Top notch quality

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Here is a picture of it installed. One click of a seat belt and I can remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      How do you keep it so clean! Mine will only look like that for the ride home and then it will be covered in WTX caliche. Can't wait to pick it up today.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                        Checking it out now. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                          How do you keep it so clean! Mine will only look like that for the ride home and then it will be covered in WTX caliche. Can't wait to pick it up today.
                          That was when it was brand new and I rolled it off the trailer at the lease.

Comment

Comment

What brand is your 3" lift? I have a buddy with a Defender and he wants to lift. I know for this year they put more ground clearance on them but his is a few years old.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X