No announcement yet.

I miss you and love you - Happy Birthday Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless you and prayers for your family!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
      Oh my, sorry for your loss and great write up. I am crying like a baby now...
      Ditto, you are a good man my friend.

Comment

My goodness, Good job Dad.

Comment

I am touched. An amazing relationship you have with your son and daughter. I'm sure the walk will be tough.

Comment

Very touching write up! Prayers up for y'all!!

Comment

God Bless!

Comment

WOW! One great write up.. Happy Birthday Clay! God Bless your family sir.

Comment

Wow, you're a strong man and may God walk with you

Comment

Standing on the promises. Heaven is gonna be GOOD! Prayers for strength and understanding.

Comment

You blessed a bunch of folks with your graciousness. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very touching tribute and what an honor to be chosen to walk her down the aisle, as hard as that would be. I can't imagine your pain or thoughts concerning all of this, but your words and story let me know that you are the type of person that will make the best decision and you have more strength than most men. God bless you and prayers sent for strength for you and yours.

Comment

Beautiful write up sir
                          You must be a heck of a man for her to ask you that. Prayers for you to have the strength
                          to whats right. God bless

Comment

Wow,bless you.

Comment

I don't know why I read this again but I felt compelled too. Prayers for comfort and understanding. I pray the God blesses you and your family and that Allison has a fulfilling and happy life.

Comment

God bless you my brother.
                                I have a son that I love the same. I shutter to think about losing him.

Comment

Working...
                                X