E-Postcard Waterfowl notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Postcard Waterfowl notification

I was just sent an email saying that I was selected for E-Postcard Waterfowl hunt. The deadline was 10/1 and today it's 10/15. I thought you were only given a 10 day window to select you permit. Either way I got it on 2nd draw.

Was is Richland Creek Carl Fentress? They just did the first draw for it today.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
      I was just sent an email saying that I was selected for E-Postcard Waterfowl hunt. The deadline was 10/1 and today it's 10/15. I thought you were only given a 10 day window to select you permit. Either way I got it on 2nd draw.
      Alright way to go Chad!

I believe the 10/1 drawings were waiting until later to draw. I wasn't sure why but someone said they were waiting on rainfall to ensure they could even hunt there. Not sure if that's true or if they knew I'm gullible enough to believe anything! I do know that today's deadline means they draw Monday.
      Last edited by ctom87; 10-15-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Yes it was Richland Creek Carl Fentress. I did not realize that they had delayed the draw.

Good luck on Monday's draws everyone. There are some good ones in there.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
          Yes it was Richland Creek Carl Fentress. I did not realize that they had delayed the draw.

Good luck on Monday's draws everyone. There are some good ones in there.
          Congrats on drawing.

I'm hoping I draw something tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X