Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Cowboys

They for real or all smoke and mirrors ??... been a hot minute since they've put together a team this special.

And Trevon Diggs is an absolute beast.

And if you're not watching that's fine just ease on to the knitting channel or something.

Pretty solid today. The pass rush was wicked, and both backs were getting yards in chunks. It’s really nice to have an offense with some imagination.

Dak is for real!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed Dak is decent at football

Comment

This team, especially the defense, is better than I would have thought (so far)

Comment

Dam is play very well. I think if they can avoid major injuries they could be competitive…

Comment

I didn’t know there was a knitting channel. Who carries it?

Comment

Dak has earned that contract…..they “look” pretty decent as of now. D looks improved. But….I still don’t trust them

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                But….I still don’t trust them
                And I never will. Been burned too many times.

Comment

Lmao.

Your not even 1/4 into the season. They are yet to play a elite defense of offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                    Lmao.

Your not even 1/4 into the season. They are yet to play a elite defense of offense.
                    Or*

Tampa bay is elite

Comment

Lmao.

Lmao. World champ Tampa don’t count? Panthers top rated defense doesn’t count? It’s ok to hate the cowboys but don’t be ridiculous.

Comment

Tampa is elite? They got washed by the rams and rams got washed by the cardinals.

Like I said not even 1/4 into the season and they haven’t played an elite offense or defense.

Comment

I think they have to stay healthy. I don’t think they are SEC deep on defense. Diggs steps out and Calhoun turns into toast

Comment

Tampa is elite? They got washed by the rams and rams got washed by the cardinals.

Like I said not even 1/4 into the season and they haven’t played an elite offense or defense.
                            Panthers had the #1 defense. Before today.

Comment

That’s ok….Aaron Rodgers has a man bun too.

Comment

Working...
                              X