Where would you move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where would you move

If you had between $1m-$2m where would you move?
    Montana, Missouri, Colorado, somewhere else in Texas, etc

And why

Wyoming. Always wanted to live up there. Wouldve choose Colorado 20 years ago but its not the same anymore.
    Last edited by RutnBuk; 08-10-2021, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Texas because I’m a Texan. I’ve lived in other places and other countries. Texas is home.

Where in Texas? That’s a hard one. I love the hill country, where I grew up. Especially the Marble Falls area but the land west of Ft. Worth, around the Stephenville area is really some nice land.

I would definitely have my ranch, that’s for sure.

Comment

SE Tx Marsh country. God's country.

Comment

If it had to be another state besides Texas it would be Idaho.

Comment

If your number was $3 million I would say Eagle County, Colorado for our 2nd home. Between Beaver Creek and Vail we are smitten!

Comment

Somewhere with a tough climate. Northern Montana, Idaho, Alaska. When people are busting their butts to survive they don’t have time for a lot of foolishness. I can visit the beach, but if some knucklehead wants to drive up the side of a mountain to explain some new law, the entire time questioning the entire time whether he’ll be able to make it back down, I wanna make sure he works for it.

Comment

I used to live in Montana but man the winters are sometimes too long and bitter cold. Vacations up there or just spending the summers when they’re not having heat waves or droughts would be more tolerable.

Have same feelings about Colorado as the member above said. Too many changes there now.

Comment

I do, going to Florida

Comment

I've gotten bit by the midwest whitetail bug. KS, Iowa, western Missouri, etc. Get a couple hundred acres in prime area and I'd be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                      I do, going to Florida
                      Too many yankee’s there!

Comment

Exactly where I plan to retire next year, Rockport, Texas. Why would anyone live where they are now, iif they don't think its the best place to live?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                          Too many yankee’s there!
                          Yep, that's why I moved from New Jersey, too many dam Yankees.

Comment

Texas hill country.

Comment

I'd pay off our place north of Wimberley. Put 1.6 million in an interst bearing account. Retire at 53. We'd have 80,000 a year for 20 years. No mortgage payment.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-10-2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X