Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A BIG Thumbs Up & Thanks to Chance Love & Grayson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A BIG Thumbs Up & Thanks to Chance Love & Grayson!

We had our family property listed for sale in Brazoria county for over a year with a want to be realtor one of my cousins brought in. What a joke. Some of us got tired of him & went down & fired him. I told everyone how Chance had done a great job selling & buying for me & my wife. The family agreed to let him list the place. He had a contract on it in less than 3 months. Then the fun started ,being it would be developed. We had to get an attorney to help work through all the feasibility stuff etc. Chance recommended Grayson. Brock was a Great help in getting us through that mess. We closed today & even though I am sad to see the family place gone, I knew it would never be the place I roamed when I was a kid with my Grandpa. Guess that is what memories are for. I just want to tell everyone if you are needing a Broker/Realtor or Good Atty to help with all the legalities I recommend both these gentlemen HIGHLY!!!

Thanks again Guys!!

Comment

Always good to have solid people in your corner!

Comment

I’m glad he got it done, because The land selling is cutting into his taxidermy time!!!

Congrats all around! Chance is good people.

Comment

That’s a great ending and good info. Can I ask where the property was? Lived in Brazoria county for 42 years.

Comment

Right across from Iowa Colony city hall.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Right across from Iowa Colony city hall.
              Wow. Spent many a night at the Iowa Colony dance hall back in the day.

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Well done Chance. It's almost like you know what your doing.

Comment

Great job on get-n it done for DUKFVR and family, fellers!

Comment

Thank you, David. It certainly had its ups and downs (as is ALWAYS the case when dealing with a developer) but glad we got it to closing. Brock is always a big help, which is why I recommend him. I consider him part of the "team", as well as Wes "The Crippler" for different issues. Everyone likes to bad-mouth attorneys but when you need one, these guys are as good as it gets!

I know it's sad to see the family place go but you need to remember it for how it was, not how it is now. And it was certainly interesting working with all of your extended family!

Comment

More like a PIA workin with some of us! Lol! A couple of us were ready to start chopping heads off. Even yesterday! Lol!
                        Thanks again My Friend!

Comment

Chance and Brock helped Jen and I buy our place. Never would have gotten done without them. They’re a great team and a nice couple.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X