Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father & Son’s Live Polk County 2021!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
    What is your daily rate a guide fees. Congrats tour your dad.
    Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
    You staying up in the grasslands for the evening or Southbound headed to the swamps?

Haha!
    I wish I was that lucky!!

River bottom bound!

Thanks for all the kind words Bryan!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      This is just fantastic. I relate to hunting with my dad. That is a super deer and perfect shot. The feeder leg told a clear story.
      Thanks Steve!
      I enjoy your post about your Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
        Congrats Heath! What a blessed hunt!!!
        Thanks Sully!!!

Comment

Congrats to all,what an awesome hunt

Comment

Heck of a story, congrats to all

Comment

Congrats to your dad, awesome thread

Comment

That is freaking awesome to be able to do it with your dad! Thanks for taking us along on the ride.

Comment

Waydago men! Very happy for y'all. What a beast of a buck!

Comment

Good stuff here!!! Man, that buck is wide. Your dad got another good one!!!!

Well done. These kind of threads make me smile. Special memories like this will last a life time.
                    So happy for you and your Dad. Big congrats!!!!

Comment

Congrats Heith, to yo and your dad. I know there were some special moments in them woods.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Man what a thread!!! Just read the whole thing and am all caught up! Congrats to Mr. Gilbert!! (and his guide!! ) This thread brings memories flooding back into my mind of the hunts with my dad and son the past few years we got to spend together. It just don't get no better'n that!!
                        By the time you get through today, I bet you sleep good tonight!! (well that is of course unless you have to drive back home this evening!)
                        Thanks so much for taking us along with such an awesome hunt!
                        Thanks for the kind words SS!

It’s definitely something I’ll cherish my whole life.
                        We are driving back tonight and I’ll sleep hard for a few hrs and head out in the morning with my oldest Son and Dad. We are mad at them this year!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                          Good stuff here!!! Man, that buck is wide. Your dad got another good one!!!!

Well done. These kind of threads make me smile. Special memories like this will last a life time.
                          So happy for you and your Dad. Big congrats!!!!
                          Thanks Brandon!!!
                          This is be far my favorite live hunt to post. More than once I have went back and read them to relive these type of moments.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                            Congrats Heith, to yo and your dad. I know there were some special moments in them woods.

Thanks Chase!!!
                            Definitely!

Hope the family is doing well!

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                              Thanks Chase!!!

Definitely!

Hope the family is doing well!
                              All is well. Living thru y'all. Added 2 to the family opening weekend so my season will be spent on the green screen. I'll get a hunt or two in I'm sure. Hope y'all are well, and congrats again.

Comment

Rolled in to the driveway at 11:45 last night.

Back up at 5:30 this morning to greet Bryce at the door.
                                He is 1 year into being married, starting a career and just bought 10 acres and finished remodeling his first house. I don’t get to see him much or hunt with him. So when he asked if we could hunt Thursday morning, I never batted an eye. He is my oldest and I’m super proud of the man he has become.

We got Gilbert out of bed and hit the road. We are all 3 settled in and waiting to see what the river bottom produces this morning.
                                It’s breaking day and I’ve got wood ducks squealing in the slough behind me.
                                I’m set up in a stand close to camp. Dad is back in the box stand on a big pipeline and Bryce is setting in his stand 1 mile to our East.
                                Wind is supposed to be out of the North but there isn’t even a hint of a breeze right now

We’ve traded our bows for guns this morning. Hogs and 4+ year old bucks are on the menu

Hang with me!!!.

Comment

Working...
                                X