Fredricksberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fredricksberg

Looking to spend two nights there in December. Any recommendations?

Beautiful hill country getaways the local way. We are a locally run hospitality group offering 15 guesthouses in the heart of Texas Hill Country.

If it’s just you and the wife check these guys out. Great properties great people

Comment

I love the Rathskeller restaurant for Duck hash breakfast

Comment

AirBnB! Me and my wife found a great cabin about 10 minutes from town on there.

Comment

I despise Airbnb lol but we also had an awesome Airbnb in a redone old home fireplaces and a hot tub within walking distance of downtown it was worth every penny

Comment

A BOUTIQUE 13-ROOM HOTEL IN FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS The Texas Hill Country and Fredericksburg have always held a special place in the hearts of The

A nice young couple from Houston purchased this place about a 1.5 years ago and have totally redone it. Heard it is awesome!

Comment

We really like stayin at the place linked below and really like staying in the old 1800's cabins... Our favorite is the Pecos Cabin for just 2 of us.

Last edited by TexaswBOWhunter; 10-20-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Just booked here for our 23rd anniversary in December. Didnt get this tip here, but thank yall for the feedback anyway. Now to find good food there. the rest will be shopping and wine for her.
                Austin Street Retreat Eli's is a Fredericksburg, TX vacation rental. Check rates, availability, view photos & reviews. Book Online!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                  We really like stayin at the place linked below and really like staying in the old 1800's cabins... Our favorite is the Pecos Cabin for just 2 of us.

https://www.cottonginvillage.com/
                  We stayed there in September and loved it. Different cabin but they are all nice.

Comment

My Country Inn. Not the one in town, the one that’s on 200 acres. Plenty of whitetail, axis, and turkey to enjoy. Plus they give you food vouchers. Our favorite is Old German Bakery for breakfast and the German Meat Loaf for lunch. Get there early.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      My Country Inn. Not the one in town, the one that’s on 200 acres. Plenty of whitetail, axis, and turkey to enjoy. Plus they give you food vouchers. Our favorite is Old German Bakery for breakfast and the German Meat Loaf for lunch. Get there early.
                      This right here to the T!!! Not the one in town, but the cottages. Take a bag of corn.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        Agree, we have stayed here a few times. Matter of fact we just got back from staying there a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

You're a lucky man!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X