Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be getting a few that’s for sure!

Comment

I would be all in for an 1894 in 357/38 threaded. Closest thing to a cheap 22 replacement reloading with lead and will function every time even with light subsonic loads.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
        Why would they they have the American. Better option all the way around really.

And yes i have both....

Now that being said i cant wait to see what they do with this and hope they start making some unique useful rifles. Would really like to see some

22LR 22Mag options sleek traditional but threaded with scope options would be great.

I aslo agree with the others would like to see them do more with the pistol caliber lineup. Some large loop traditional looking rifles with threaded barrels would be great.

I know there isnt alot that can be done to the lever rifle but i feel like Marlin has just kind of stuck with the same old thing for the last 10 years.
        Thats because its been about that long or more since marlin made a rifle ! That junk that had been coming out for several years was Remington not marlin!

Comment

Love my 1985 SBL!

Comment

I want one, or 5. I bet those will be harder to find than black cat in a coal mine.

Comment

Working...
            X