Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
    No one else thought the OP was promoting himself as "religious" in the post...

...but your radar for "religion" is obviously super sensitive and cynical.

I'm guessing you feel like God or a religious person let you down in the past. If so I'd encourage you to apply your advice to the OP back to yourself and "deal with it"
    Well said. OP was asked, and shared, how he handled it.

To quote cool hand Luke
    Captain: What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men, you just can't reach.

Comment

learned along time ago, don't try to figure out stupid. It will never make sense.
      The guy is nuts. So what happens if you smash him up? He goes home whooped and angry, then promises vengeance. Wake up one morning at the camp and he has a 44 planted at you. You would never be able to sleep in the camp with the nut job.
      Nothings worth that crap. Give the law, lease boss, land owner a chance to make it right and if doesn't go good, leave. it isnt worth it

Comment

East Texas gonna East Texas.

Comment

I agree with all the get off the lease or get rid of the dirt bag. On the other hand I have seen people obsessed with their vehicle and especially their boat. They do not want anyone touching them. Yes the OP was in the right to move it. There are strange people in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
            East Texas gonna East Texas.
            Yep. Don’t happen in any other part of the state but the Piney Woods. SMDH

Comment

Pull a pistol, you better be faster

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                That’s what I’m thinking.

if not narcotics...something was in that truck that he didn’t want nobody to see. You move my truck and I’ll be a little embarrassed about the 40 empty water bottles floating around but I ain’t shooting your arse over it[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                  Pull a pistol, you better be faster

Or at least more accurate

Comment

I hope this works out to your satisfaction OP. I’m withholding judgement to see if the lease boss will do the right thing and get rid of this guy.

If there’s a lease opening, holla!

Comment

crazo!

Comment

How do you coexist on a lease where a person threatens your life?

Comment

I remember a guy on the TexasHuntingForum actually got shot and paralyzed by someone at deer camp like this a few years ago.

Thats just freaking insane. I’m all for turning the other cheek but I don’t think Jesus meant for anyone to just let someone do harm to them, and certainly threaten to kill them. Defending your life is not murder.

Edit: I went through and read the whole thread and it looks like some other folks remembered that situation too.
                          Last edited by Etxbuckman; 09-19-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900
                            Apparently these nimrods don’t know who all resides in East Texas isn’t take. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              if not narcotics...something was in that truck that he didn’t want nobody to see. You move my truck and I’ll be a little embarrassed about the 40 empty water bottles floating around but I ain’t shooting your arse over it[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Conversely, if something was in the truck that he didn’t want people to see…lock it, take the keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Dbap
                                You're starting to sound like a "clanging gong", Praying out loud for men to hear.....Do you use every thing that happens to you as an opportunity to promote yourself as being religious? You had an encounter with a psycho, deal with it. If you were spiritually mature as you promote yourself to be, you'd have the God given tools you needed to handle it, rather than promote yourself, and the opportunity to sell hunts. Is that in your lease agreement?

Why are you so weird about a guy moving your truck?

Comment

Working...
                                X