Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be for it if they also get a vasectomy

Comment

if we all send Larry Elder $100 he would kick the **** out of gavin newsome.

Comment

Y’all know about the bait that sterilizes wild hogs? Does it work on people? And, if yes, can it be distributed to liberals and all-around idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
          Y’all know about the bait that sterilizes wild hogs? Does it work on people? And, if yes, can it be distributed to liberals and all-around idiots?
          i like the way you think!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
            I would be for it if they also get a vasectomy
            No can’t do that. That Thang is makin em money with the Child Tax Credit now getting them a check for $300 per month per child. Baby mama got 4 plus I don’t shoot nobody this month is now $1500 per month. With that kind of scratch only gotta steal 2 TVs per month to pay rent. Oh hold on ain’t gotta pay rent either. Thanks Joe . You gettin my mail in ballot.

Comment

Why don't they just make drugs and guns illegal? That would put a stop to all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                Why don't they just make drugs and guns illegal? That would put a stop to all of it.
                Word.

Comment

You have a link so we can read the program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                    You have a link so we can read the program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Fox News channel

Comment

Dude I am buying me click counters one for each hand. I watched the coverage of thw storm in NJ today. It was like money 300+ global warming 227 times Fed gov aid back to back, non stop. Where does all this money come from? John Q tax payer!
                      I live in SC and 90% of my property tax goes to fund schools! 30 minute response time for the police! guess what gonna be next more schools cause of open borders. But the good thing is I won't have my taxes raised cause Biden said so and I saw it on the TV so it must be so.
                      I tell you what I can't get drunk enough or take a couple hits of acid and come up with some of their IDEAS they are NUTS!

Comment

Wife and I stayed in downtown a few years ago, in some swank hotel. Bus had to wait for a “bum fight” to clear before letting us out at our hotel. Most disgusting place I’ve ever been, feces in front of stores, homeless people everywhere, sad place. I almost got in 3-4 fights with homeless people, they push the envelope for confrontation. Locals just ignored them, I can’t ignore someone following me yelling and cussing. I won’t go back to that cesspool.
                        Last edited by Aggiebush; 09-02-2021, 08:02 PM. Reason: Dang spellcheck

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          They can pay me and I promise I won’t shoot anyone today and if I break my promise I’ll return the money.
                          Heck...that ain't a promise I could even make.

Comment

Cash for criminals. The Biden's been getting paid for years. ~€¥£~

Comment

They gonna buy more ammo with it to shoot em up. Unreal.

Comment

Working...
                              X