Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for large price increases on anything...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready for large price increases on anything...

made in China. My brother has some stuff manufactured there, and shipping rates have more than doubled the cost of the goods he has made there. Now keep in mind that most of the stuff you buy for hunting is manufactured in China. I try to buy American, but the facts are that there are limited options with regard to American manufactured goods. The vast majority of the feeder mechanisms, clothing, decoys, and other hunting stuff comes from China, and you'd be wise to buy sooner rather than later or you will be paying more. Couple that with inflation, and everything is about to get more expensive.

If you can even get it. Seems like everything I need is out of stock these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
      If you can even get it. Seems like everything I need is out of stock these days.
      Scarcity also leads to price increases.

Comment

Don’t worry- the Fed continues to insist this inflation is just “transitory “

Comment

Welcome to 2021

Comment

Yep paying at or above MSRP on vehicles, above market prices on homes, construction supplies are up…it keeps going

Comment

Does the dollar hold through all of this?
              Are we getting Sorosed?

Comment

Everything going up except our salaries!

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                  Everything going up except our salaries!
                  As long as our lease price doesn't skyrocket, I'm good!

Comment

Scotty. Gotta let your rancher feel it in his pocketbook and he will roll that onto you. Kinda how inflation works

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                      Welcome to 2021
                      No. Welcome to the f ing Twilight Zone.

Comment

My company imports Christmas lights, which of course is made in China! Production has generally been on schedule and prices rose slightly due to raw material costs. Shipping is a poopshow. Had containers stuck at the port of Longbeach since May. And it is everything. Not enough dock workers to unload cargo ships. Co tai we shortages so they don’t want the containers to leave the west coast. Straight truck shortage. Rail shortage. And on top of not getting anything on time costs have sky rocketed. For the past 5 years a 40’ highboy container cost roughly $6k. Last year it “inched” up to $8k. Containers coming in now are costing us $16-22k, and it will likely hit 30ish befor thanksgiving.

And yes, unfortunately we are having to pass that onto our customers. Just announced on Thursday a 13% surcharge on all pre-orders. Future order pricing is closer to 15-17%

But Joe says there’s no inflation… so

Comment

Don’t worry, it’s Transitory. I hope Biden is transitory!

Comment

Ahh that ain’t nothin compared to corn

Comment

We should have two governments, those that choose Biden. And those that choose Trump. Have different “ cards” or something that we could pay “ our governments” cost and taxes. We are separated any way, I hate what’s going on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X