Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible news. Prayers sent for all of Cash's friends and family

Comment

Such sad news, rest in peace Cash. Condolences to all his family, Lord please be with and comfort them.

Comment

Prayers for all of you in this time. Grateful for his salvation and where he is now. So sorry.

Comment

My heart is broken for you and your family

Comment

I'm sorry to see this. Your family will continue to be in my prayers.

Comment

Rip cash, prayers up

Comment

RIP to this young man. I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

So sorry to hear this and continued prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by mjames76 View Post
                    Well it’s been a while I figured I needed to update this post. We buried Cash today. Had over 1100 at the service. He was a donor so parts of him will live on. Not gonna be the same around here without him but we know he was saved. Thanks for all the kind words and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you need anything man. Advice, someone to talk to, or anything, or if your sister/bro in-law need anyone.... We lost our second born over 2 years ago. Hardest time of my life. The best advice I can give, is to remember to be there for your sister months from now. It seems like a lot of people move on and forget, but as a parent it’s always just like yesterday. I’m sorry to hear about this. That’s all I can say. Prayers sent

Comment

And no matter what your sister says or how she acts, she will not be ok. Keep an eye on her and check on her regularly. Remember she carried him, birthed him, and raised him... Try your best to keep her away from any nihilist and negative friends or family.

Comment

Working...
                      X