No announcement yet.

What are you doing to your lawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how to get rid of sticker burrs?

Comment

I will be putting down a regular Scotts Fertilizer maybe today or in the morning with rain looming, Late Fall I will put down Scotts Winterizer and in the Spring Scotts Weed & Feed for St Augustine. Hasn't failed me yet.

Comment

Bag…cut often…short grass is healthy grass

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I'm peein on a certain part next to the porch a couple times a night..
          You need to drink more...

Comment

Pic last night before the storm. Zoysia grass in our yard. It loves the heat. It was perfect carpet look until the crape myrtle blossoms starting falling because of high winds! I almost got the blower out to clean them up when my wife told me I was overdoing it![emoji1][emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Image and pulling by hand eliminated mine. Took two years.....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

I’ve talked to several people that use weed and feed and keep the grass cut. I now some that spray for them too.

Either one seems like a yearly thing though.

Comment

triple 13 all year long and dont worry about.

let it almost brown late July AUgust to knock down brown patch

occasional drop a pesticide for dang grub works

Corn gluten is super for brown patch, fertilizer, and October to kill weeds for spring but too expensive. best stuff I've ever used

Comment

I put down bonus S weed n Feed,soon as day temperatures guy up high 70s. About first of March I mix this formula in a hose sprayer. 1- cup liguide dish soap.. 1 - cup hose hold Ammonia… Fill with cheap beer to the top of the container. I seen this on PBS a guy named Jerry Baker and he did all types of gardening with house hold products. Here is what the ingredients are todo. Dish soap cleans all you grass and plant leaves of dust and dirt, softens soils, Ammonia gives you grass and plants that early boost they need. (Same as farmers put on there fields in the spring. The beer helps break down your dead grass. Do in early spring and Mid July.

Comment

Working...
                    X