Just had one of those moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had one of those moments

Typing to relieve some anger! Our Jack Russell female is in heat and the male Jack is determined to do his business. We have been rotating them outside the last few days. We don't want any puppies. I finished supper and was going to go outside for a smoke. As soon as I cracked the door open the Male dog made a dash like a rocket and made it outside. I took off in my boxers barefooted after the little ba*&$##@#! Did I mention he is as fast as lightning? He chased the female across the road into the hayfield. I cut my back making a mad dash through the barbed wire fence. Then chased his @$$ plum to the creek where I tangled in briars! Finally caught him because he doesn't like to get his feet wet! As I was typing this I smelled something rotten! Looked over and he is grinning at me on the couch! 😡😡😡 I'm going to bed!!!

He's chasing the gold!!!

Comment

Funny stuff as I can visualize the entire scene.

Comment

Nothing can be done about that “urge”! It IS and always will be UNDEFEATED! [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Nothing can be done about that “urge”! It IS and always will be UNDEFEATED! [emoji23][emoji23]
          Been wars fought over it!

Comment

In this case, we will not be enforcing the "pics pr it didn't happen" rule.

Comment

If he aint willin to get his feet wet for it.....castrate him.

Comment

Hilarious!!!! You know there are ways to prevent puppies lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Comment

Nip and tuck

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Words of wisdom right there. This should be your signature!

Comment

If neither of the two are fixed....expect puppies in your future at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          If neither of the two are fixed....expect puppies in your future at some point.
                          Make everyone feel ease of mind
                          Neuter the male
                          Spay the female

Lift your burdens and be responsible pet owners
                          Sure makes my life easy not having to worry about dogs

Comment

I think we’ve all been in his position a few times....

Comment

Working...
                            X