shop blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shop blues

my shop is a wreck its full i knew i should have built bigger,does anyone actually have a nice shop where everything has a place,i need a case of ocd for a week or 2 i cant even walk around
    Attached Files

You can put that old camaro in my shop that will give you a lot more space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You'll never have enough shop no matter the size! I spent Saturday and Sunday cleaning and organizing mine. You'll be amazed the stuff you find!!

Comment

You think that is a wreck and full? I could post a pic of my shop and you would feel a lot better about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
          You think that is a wreck and full? I could post a pic of my shop and you would feel a lot better about yourself.
          Same with me but I have just a garage and half.

Comment

Nice toys!!!

Comment

It's not that the shop is too small. You just have too many projects going on at the same time and place. BTW I can still see the floor in your shop.

Comment

Heck your shop is cleaner than mine!

Comment

I have a 40x60 and it makes yours look super organized and clean. Mine is a horrible mess and I am a hoarder.

Comment

At least you have one!

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                      I have a 40x60 and it makes yours look super organized and clean. Mine is a horrible mess and I am a hoarder.
                      I have a 40 X 60 too, and you described it and me to a T.

Comment

It's not full, just put your stuff up when you're done.

Boo hoo...I'm building a 72"X100" deer blind in a 15'X18' shop full of tools....

Comment

Cleaned mine out Sunday. I haven't been able to see my big workbench in 3 years.

Comment

I have a 40x60 and the best thing I did was build some big plywood shelves along sides
                            Huge difference

Comment

I have about 2 gallons of odds and ends nuts, bolts, washers, screws that I am gonna pitch. HD is only 1.3 miles away and it is lots easier to run over there than to try and sort thru looking for what I need. My dad was a mechanic and when he passed and mom and I were cleaning out stuff, there were dozens of the old wood cigar boxes with the assorted hardware sorted by size, thread, etc. One of dad's buddies asked mom if he could buy it and mom said "no, just take it" and he said "no, it is worth too much" and handed here a wad of greenbacks. I think I remember it being $60 which was a good bit in the early '70s.

Comment

Working...
                              X