Dad’s Truck Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad’s Truck Stolen

Any guys in the Beaumont / Nederland area...

Need some EYES. Some low life stole my Dad’s truck last night or early this morning at the Chateau Nederland. If you happen to see it please call police . 99 Dodge Dually. Has black tool box, and ranch hands.
    License plate # CYB 1747

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't really blame them very nice truck. POS hope you get it back

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate thieves. Hope you find it.

Comment

That thing can easily haul 15 to 20 illegal aliens in it for sure so don’t be surprised if it ends up in south Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Can't really blame them very nice truck. POS hope you get it back

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by bownut View Post
          I hate thieves. Hope you find it.
          Thanks!
          He’s pretty upset about it. Has had the truck for 16 years.
          Has people offer to buy it on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by mocephus View Post
            That thing can easily haul 15 to 20 illegal aliens in it for sure so don’t be surprised if it ends up in south Texas.
            Yep!
            I’ll be surprised if he gets it back, but stranger things have happened.

Comment

From someone who has recently had to deal with a stolen truck , if it is insured then , you really want it to disappear or strip it clean and total it. From the time mine was found to the time I got it back was 7 weeks. Pain in the ***

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                From someone who has recently had to deal with a stolen truck , if it is insured then , you really want it to disappear or strip it clean and total it. From the time mine was found to the time I got it back was 7 weeks. Pain in the ***
                Ive been thru the same process man. Had 1 stolen from a Hotel in Houston. Recoverd 2 days later at a burglary scene.
                It was not something I wish on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                  Ive been thru the same process man. Had 1 stolen from a Hotel in Houston. Recoverd 2 days later at a burglary scene.
                  It was not something I wish on anyone.
                  Yeah mine was recovered 2 day’s later. All they did was tear the tool box up and took everything inside box and interior of the truck. By the time the police released it, got it towed down to Burnet from Ft Worth to a Mechanic I trust to go over everything with fine tooth comb, have the insurance adjuster come and meet with Mechanic blah blah blah and fix a small oil leak ( was there before but insurance said if I can prove it then they will fix it) and changed out all fluids and filters ( need that as well). I wish they would have driven it into the trinity and just totaled it so insurance could have written me a check. But now I will soon have a solid truck for sale pretty soon
                  Last edited by BrandonA; 02-18-2020, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Yeah mine was recovered 2 day’s later. All they did was tear the tool box up and took everything inside. By the time the police released it, got it towed down to Burnet from Ft Worth to a Mechanic I trust to go over everything with fine tooth comb, have the insurance adjuster come and meet with Mechanic blah blah blah. I wish they would have driven it into the trinity and just totaled it so insurance could have written me a check.

Same here man! Tool box emptied & ripped off the bed rails, chunk of driver side rim broke off. Interior lights ripped out and console trashed. Pistol stolen. They went on a rampage in it.

Sad thing is, the guy that found my truck & called me in West Tx, listed some items that were left in the truck.
                    After it was towed to the wrecking yard, several of them were missing too. So, I got robbed twice!!! Lol
                    I figure the wrecker driver got me!

Comment

Sorry bastages.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                        Same here man! Tool box emptied & ripped off the bed rails, chunk of driver side rim broke off. Interior lights ripped out and console trashed. Pistol stolen. They went on a rampage in it.

Sad thing is, the guy that found my truck & called me in West Tx, listed some items that were left in the truck.
                        After it was towed to the wrecking yard, several of them were missing too. So, I got robbed twice!!! Lol
                        I figure the wrecker driver got me!

They didn’t do any damage what so ever just stole everything inside and toolbox . Actually they left it pretty dang clean.

Comment

Man those clean second Gens are popular to steal which is exactly why my son is forbidden from taking his to the Lonestar Star Throwdown truck show next weekend.

Comment

I’m a good ways away but keeping an eye out around my neck of the woods. Sorry to hear. I hate thieves!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              I’m a good ways away but keeping an eye out around my neck of the woods. Sorry to hear. I hate thieves!!!
                              Bro! If it had happened anywhere around Athens/Tyler, I would have just sent info straight to you! Lol

Thanks Jason!

Comment

Working...
                              X