Wife brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife brag

Guys I gotta brag on my wife for a minute. Not only does she run our house and take care of our girls 24/7. This weekend I really had to take a step back and admire her. She’s at home and I’m out working on the road so we talked Thursday and made a plan for her to meet me at the lease on Saturday. Called her on Friday and asked her to bring the 4 wheeler. Her response was sure you want me to bring corn too? Of coarse I do. Saturday night was a slow hunt but Sunday morning we all got up to hunt and shortly after day light I got a txt. Smoked a doe. Then another lease mate shot a doe as well. I was hunting close to Kyle so we went to track his first. Then went on to Amanda’s. She found hers. Perfect shot and ran about 80 yards. So this is her 4th year of hunting and she loaded the truck hit the feed store shot doe with her bow (not her first kill) came back to camp and put it in the cooler. She’s rare and she’s mine. Couldn’t be prouder of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got a good one.....well done

Comment

You did well

Comment

Heck yeah, she is definitely a keeper

Comment

Does she have a mom

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Does she have a mom

I’ll say this. My wife strives to be nothing like her mother

Comment

My wife has tracked one by herself. Then a "cactus spine" prevented her from cutting it up. I guess we all can't be as lucky.

Comment

Well then [emoji2957]... Your a luck man

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                    Guys I gotta brag on my wife for a minute. Not only does she run our house and take care of our girls 24/7. This weekend I really had to take a step back and admire her. She’s at home and I’m out working on the road so we talked Thursday and made a plan for her to meet me at the lease on Saturday. Called her on Friday and asked her to bring the 4 wheeler. Her response was sure you want me to bring corn too? Of coarse I do. Saturday night was a slow hunt but Sunday morning we all got up to hunt and shortly after day light I got a txt. Smoked a doe. Then another lease mate shot a doe as well. I was hunting close to Kyle so we went to track his first. Then went on to Amanda’s. She found hers. Perfect shot and ran about 80 yards. So this is her 4th year of hunting and she loaded the truck hit the feed store shot doe with her bow (not her first kill) came back to camp and put it in the cooler. She’s rare and she’s mine. Couldn’t be prouder of her.

Awwe thanks love!
                    It’s all true and sweet, but it feels a little like you might be sucking up. Or is it because I just heard you passed on my fallow hunt [emoji848]?

Comment

Nicely done!!

Comment

Greatness

Comment

Nice! You did well. There are many a man not as blessed haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                            My wife has tracked one by herself. Then a "cactus spine" prevented her from cutting it up. I guess we all can't be as lucky.

I don’t want my wife anywhere around my lease. I go there to get away from her.

Comment

Out-Freaking-Standing!

Comment

Working...
                              X