Lady bug got in my led tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady bug got in my led tv

Somehow a ladybug got in my flatscreen led tv. It's been two weeks and it's still alive. It comes crawling across the screen off and on at random times. Its about to drive me nuts! I can't figure out how it got inside my tv?

The important thing is how the heck you gonna get it out of there! As for me, I'd just wait until it dies, and hopefully it'll not be in a place where you can see it. If he does die on the screen itself, I would think any TV repairman could remove it fairly easily.

Comment

That's pretty funny. You've got to post a pic!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
        The important thing is how the heck you gonna get it out of there! As for me, I'd just wait until it dies, and hopefully it'll not be in a place where you can see it. If he does die on the screen itself, I would think any TV repairman could remove it fairly easily.
        I'm hoping for the best. I googled the lifespan of a lady bug and they can live over a year. They feed on aphids.

Comment

Definitely need pics/video

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
            I'm hoping for the best. I googled the lifespan of a lady bug and they can live over a year. They feed on aphids.
            Well then it should starve to death pretty soon as I doubt you have any aphids in your tv for it to eat. Or maybe that’s why it went into the tv. You should spay your tv for aphids, that’ll do the trick

Comment

First pic it's just to the left of his shirt cuff on his arm, looks like a mole. Second pic just to the right of the food on the white table
              Third pic he is bottom right hand corner of the screen.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yea that would get annoying quick. Hopefully it dies soon

Comment

LoL, that would drive me insane

Comment

Lol, I thought this was a joke, but no, Copperhead has a ladybug in his flatscreen!

Comment

Hope you don't watch much ice hockey or anything else with a bright background!

Comment

Thanks! All the replies have made me feel better..........

Comment

Had a spider in my old rear projection tv

Smacked the screen pretty hard first time it showed up

Comment

Man that sucks!! It’s kinda funny though.

Comment

Put a fogger in the room. Maybe it will die and gravity will do the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X