Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Versus say world class twitter regurgitation?..

How much is Jacksonville, who drafted him at number 5, having to pay Jalen Ramsey this year in his contract year? Solid pick!! Next!!

So Jalen Ramsey has been a game changer for both teams? He's been ok at times and bad at times from what I have watched. And you weren't calling for Derrick Henry until he busted out this year. Hell you probably didn't even know who Derrick Henry was until this year....LMAO..

And you were wrong...

Ramsey wanted to be payed...just like Zeke. Corners are worth it, RBs are not.

I don’t know how to find that draft thread, but you would find that Ramsey/ Henry were absolutely who I wanted. 100%

We shall let rest for now.

Regarding Dez, I say no, but I guess that would depend what the actual powers that be think of how he looks. I’m not a fan of his, but if the deal is right and he looks ok...whatever. I believe the aints still retain his rights though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-03-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I don’t know how to find that draft thread, but you would find that Ramsey/ Henry were absolutely who I wanted. 100%

We shall let rest for now.

Trying to remember who i really wanted from that draft class I’ll have to skim through that thread on a rainy day

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Incorrect........It was not about getting PAID that early. He had a fractured relationship with his coach and front office...

And LA hasn't paid Ramsey either....yet.
        Last edited by Smart; 02-03-2020, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Has the new coach said if he likes or dislikes Dak? That should be a huge part of the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Has the new coach said if he likes or dislikes Dak? That should be a huge part of the decision.

What I read he is excited about working with Dak and his talents..

However, the Cowboys were talking this weekend about franchising Dak so this might be a wait and see year for Mac with Dak...

Comment

He and Dak didn't do well IIRC. I'm not sold on his mental stability in the locker room if everything doesn't go perfectly. That being said I don't hate it at a cheap price.
              That’s because Dak has never learned the back shoulder throw or to throw a receiver open, or to throw a jump ball. But yes at a cheap price under new leadership it’s worth the gamble.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                That’s because Dak has never learned the back shoulder throw or to throw a receiver open, or to throw a jump ball. But yes at a cheap price under new leadership it’s worth the gamble.

You think he’s gonna do it now? Hell he can’t hit open recievers as it is [emoji23].

Can Dez get the separation Dak needs? That’s the million$ question. He didn’t seem to be able to his last year here.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Trying to remember who i really wanted from that draft class I’ll have to skim through that thread on a rainy day

I don’t usually remember what I had for lunch after dinner, but I remember that one because I was ******![emoji51]

Comment

I saw a super bowl MVP, and the other guy look pretty pedestrian last night....for quite a while.

Till their cheap running backs started catching TDs....****! Did I say that?[emoji23]

Comment

What I read he is excited about working with Dak and his talents..

However, the Cowboys were talking this weekend about franchising Dak so this might be a wait and see year for Mac with Dak...
                      Dak is no A Rogers running around throwing hail marys for last minute wins. But neither are 95% of the other NFL QBs I like Dak. He is just missing the "IT" factor that few have. Let them see what they can do for a year together. We have endured many lean years. Whats one more?

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        Dak is no A Rogers running around throwing hail marys for last minute wins. But neither are 95% of the other NFL QBs I like Dak. He is just missing the "IT" factor that few have. Let them see what they can do for a year together. We have endured many lean years. Whats one more?

I'm torn on his IT factor. I think he might have IT leadership wise, but his arm accuracy can't cash the checks his mind wants it to for the full effect.... Either that or he just talks a good game trying to get paid.

That's just an armchair opinion though.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

I’m not sure Dak is the guy either... but I look at the QBs taken high that have failed, and I look at all the teams around the league who’d love to have him, and I think about Quincy Carter C Hutch etc, and I know what it takes to get high enough in the draft to have a legit chance at a winner (that would be a 50/50 shot of even being Dak).....and I still don’t know.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-03-2020, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Dak will never have the accuracy required at the NFL level for a top tier QB. One could almost argue he barley has the talent to stay in the leauge.

Could he win a Super Bowl?? Only on a team with a dominate running game and dominate defense. The Boys are lacking both vital ingridients. Unfortunately, the contracts in place make it hard to just transition to another style of play. Signing Dak to a long term high dollar deal would seal a bad faith for years to come IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Dak will never have the accuracy required at the NFL level for a top tier QB. One could almost argue he barley has the talent to stay in the leauge.

Could he win a Super Bowl?? Only on a team with a dominate running game and dominate defense. The Boys are lacking both vital ingridients. Unfortunately, the contracts in place make it hard to just transition to another style of play. Signing Dak to a long term high dollar deal would seal a bad faith for years to come IMHO.

Did you watch the 1st half of the game yesterday?

Did you watch the 2nd half?

Do you know who was very good in the 4th quarter this season?

I’m not saying he’s it, but there’s zero evidence to support he can “never”, aside from the fact that he hasn’t yet.

Neither had either one of those guys, or 90% of the guys in the game, until yesterday.

Comment

I watched most of the game. I believe defensive pressure can cause havoc on QBs.

The issue I see with Dac is he will miss wide open receivers often when there is no pressure. It's almost like he is aiming his throws instead of just letting the ball go. Even on a lot of the long catch and run TDs Amorie (spelling?) had to make big adjustments to the ball. Had he not been so wide open, there's no way he scores and might have not had catches at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X