Buyer Beware Fox Mega deals.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buyer Beware Fox Mega deals.com

So we saw some deals on Fox and Friends - sounded good 80% off so we ordered for Christmas for the boys. We immediately tried to call them with a question and a recording said they couldn't be reached and hung up on us Then we read the reviews , then we looked around and found the same stuff for the same price - their regular price. When we tried to cancel less than 10 minutes later, we were informed that they have a No refund No exchange policy. Don't fall for it it's a scam.

BTW most of the reviews say you'll never even receive the product. The ones that did receive said it was counterfeit chinese junk

We normally don't fall for this stuff but we've seen them on Fox and Friends for years thought they were legit

somehow i read "Megan Fox" in your title, got excited. but thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
      So we saw some deals on Fox and Friends - sounded good 80% off so we ordered for Christmas for the boys. We immediately tried to call them with a question and a recording said they couldn't be reached and hung up on us Then we read the reviews , then we looked around and found the same stuff for the same price - their regular price. When we tried to cancel less than 10 minutes later, we were informed that they have a No refund No exchange policy. Don't fall for it it's a scam.

BTW most of the reviews say you'll never even receive the product. The ones that did receive said it was counterfeit chinese junk

We normally don't fall for this stuff but we've seen them on Fox and Friends for years thought they were legit
      Dispute the charges with your credit card company.

Comment

Dispute charges

Comment

Tried evidently they have it worded in such a way that the credit card company and our bank refuse to deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            somehow i read "Megan Fox" in your title, got excited. but thanks for the info.
            Ha! Ha! This made me feel better - guess I'm a sucker for a purdy woman!!

Comment

I have found the Bank's reluctance to deal with online retailers very frustrating.

Comment

The first thing I always do is search for a better deal and read reviews before I buy. I hate that they allow places like that to stay in business..

Comment

WooHoo!! The lambasting worked!! Just got an email saying they have reversed their policy decision and refunded my money!! Thanx Yall!!!! And jds247 we ALWAYS check reviews and search for better deals - had a pre coffee early morning brainfart! Just thought I could trust Fox - I mean after all they did hire Donna Brazille!

Comment

Glad it worked out

Comment

God is Great, Beer is Good and the Green Screen is AWESOME!!!

Comment

Glad you got it resolved.

Comment

Meagan Fox did what?

Send her my way

Comment

Working...
                          X