Free deer meat in Sugar Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free deer meat in Sugar Land

200lb buck was shot Saturday evening, quartered and iced down within 1.5hrs. Pick up near the Sugar Mill. Must be picked up prior to Friday morning. Free to anyone who can use it themselves or can pass it on to someone who can. PM your number with your preferred pickup day and time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll take the back straps [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Why kill it if you can’t use the meat...

Comment

Awesome gesture and wish Houston was smaller so you weren't a hour away even though we are in the same city lol....
          Last edited by 150class; 10-22-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Great gesture, sir! TTT

Comment

Inbox got slammed. I have contacted the first inline and will work through the list if it falls through. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                Why kill it if you can’t use the meat...

What if OP is on an MLD place and needs to kill off a certain number of animals. And what if there are members here who for one reason or another are not able to hunt this season. And, just what if there are people who love deer meat but are less fortunate to get to hunt.

So should the OP have offered the deer after spending countless dollars on feed, gas, time, ice, etc....?

Excellent job OP. SMDH

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                  What if OP is on an MLD place and needs to kill off a certain number of animals. And what if there are members here who for one reason or another are not able to hunt this season. And, just what if there are people who love deer meat but are less fortunate to get to hunt.

So should the OP have offered the deer after spending countless dollars on feed, gas, time, ice, etc....?

Excellent job OP. SMDH

Sent from my iPhone
                  Or what if he simply wants to hunt but doesn't care for the meat? Why do people hunt Aoudad when they're notoriously "bad tasting?" Because it's ****ing fun! Either way, needs no explanation. Don't bite. Let him troll the nubbins.

Good for you, OP. I saw this the minute you posted and would've jumped on it if you were closer to Tomball. Looks like you had no trouble unloading the meat.
                  Last edited by BlackHogDown; 10-22-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                    Or what if he simply wants to hunt but doesn't care for the meat? Why do people hunt Aoudad when they're notoriously "bad tasting?" Because it's ****ing fun! Either way, needs no explanation. Don't bite. Let him troll the nubbins.

Good for you, OP. I saw this the minute you posted and would've jumped on it if you were closer to Tomball. Looks like you had no trouble unloading the meat.

Hook line and sinker! Maybe the traffic this morning got me rowled up!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Awesome gesture and wish Houston was smaller so you weren't a hour away even though we are in the same city lol....
                      Woodlands and Sugarland are not quite the same city

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

Excellent job OP. SMDH

Sent from my iPhone
                        I fall under the category of not having a place to hunt which is why i would be happy to take some free meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
                          I fall under the category of not having a place to hunt which is why i would be happy to take some free meat.
                          if you come to Waco or Hewitt I have a whole deer processed and vaccum sealed you can have

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                            if you come to Waco or Hewitt I have a whole deer processed and vaccum sealed you can have
                            If I ever come that way I'll definitely take you up on that!

Comment

Free Deer

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                              I may be coming to Waco soon if deal on Living Room furniture posted here works out. If that offer is open I'd be happy to take that deer off your hands.
                              PM me and let me know... Thanks, Richard S.
                              PS... I also have no lease to hunt on currently.

Comment

Working...
                              X