Flagpole recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flagpole recommendations?

Anyone have a particular flagpole that has worked well for them or a flagpole I should stay away from? Telescopic, one piece, vendor (local or online), etc…?

When looking online, they can range from $500+ to $80 and both have great reviews which doesn’t make sense. Obviously you get what you pay for and I want something that lasts. Thank you in advance.

Kronberg's has done over 50 years of reliable, USA made flags, banners, and custom work from our Houston facility. We offer porch kits, architectural-grade flagpoles, and more.

Check these guys out. They are located in Houston

Comment

I got the telescopic from Harbor Freight. It has lasted a few years already. Price was right.

Comment

I have a telescopic and it's been fine for >10 years, not sure of the brand. My old Supervisor bought it at a Shriner's convention.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          I got the telescopic from Harbor Freight. It has lasted a few years already. Price was right.
          Same here. It was around $40 I think

Comment

Ameritexflags.com

Best ones made IMO

DW

Comment

good thread, mine didn't survive storms this week

Comment

Originally posted by dwactx View Post
                Ameritexflags.com

Best ones made IMO

DW
                This

Comment

https://www.libertyflagpoles.com/ Im pretty sure this is who I bought my telescoping pole from and they were at the Dallas Safari Club a few years back.

Comment

I built mine out if 2 7/8 drill stem

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks all, will check these out!!

Comment

I have a 20’ Titan telescopic pole. No complaints so far after 2+ years.

Comment

I have a 25ft one piece flag pole from Kronbergs in Houston for around $600. I’m sure the sectional poles are fine. It was money well spent. We really like that it doesn’t flex in the wind like our old telescopic one did. The telescopic flagpole was from USAFlagpoles.com and was about $250. The section buttons started coming loose at a year old, and even though it was still under warranty, we replaced it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The only advice I have is buy cheap nylon flags and just plan on replacing them more often. The problem with the expensive fabric sewn flags is they soak up a lot more water in a storm and become very heavy and wind resistant. In a strong enough wind from a bad storm, they can literally cause a flagpole to snap in two. Even one that is rated for high winds.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              https://kronbergsflagsandflagpoles.com/

Check these guys out. They are located in Houston
                              We put one in Friday and used these guys

Comment

Working...
                              X