• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockwall smoked cedar hill #19 in Texas. Who would have thunk it

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
      Lorena is 3A D1
      What a game that was!!
      If y’all’s receivers hadn’t dropped so many balls, score would probably have been different. Officiating was terrible on both sides of the ball too.
      But what a thriller of a game. I’m hoping they aren’t all like that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
        Its been a hot one this year on the field but got the team ready. Going to be a LEGENDARY year for sure.

FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Crawford wins 35-6.

Rwc

Nice start to the season. It’s awesome to be able to watch my Pirates on TV from the comforts of my home in San Antonio via the stream. I’m so glad the UIL is allowing it and schools are producing these games.

Comment

Wimberley 20 Canyon Lake 3 in the battle of tge backbone.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Wimberley 20 Canyon Lake 3 in the battle of tge backbone.

They’re pretty good this year no? One of the guys I work with has a son of the team.

Comment

And the Dave Campbell scoring app is horrible! You talk about screwing up something that worked great. Bring back the old Fox Sports southwest one.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  What a game that was!!
                  If y’all’s receivers hadn’t dropped so many balls, score would probably have been different. Officiating was terrible on both sides of the ball too.
                  But what a thriller of a game. I’m hoping they aren’t all like that!!!
                  Yes it was. Congratulations on a hard fought win. I will be rooting for you guys to win it all in D2. My son wasn’t too happy with his receivers after the game. Not taking the time out there at the end to avoid the 10 second run off was a mistake by our coaching staff IMO but it is what it is. Y’all have some dudes that play hard for 48 minutes. I knew y’all would be a tough out and they didn’t let up. Congratulations again. Go win it all.

Comment

And the Dave Campbell scoring app is horrible! You talk about screwing up something that worked great. Bring back the old Fox Sports southwest one.

Rwc
                    Twitter was blowing em up pretty bad. Very comical responses to their question of how everyone likes it.

Comment

They totally screwed that app up. Heck I can’t get just local teams anymore as you have to wade through scores from the entire state! They are getting blasted on social media big time!

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                        They’re pretty good this year no? One of the guys I work with has a son of the team.
                        They're usually pretty good. Every few years our team is very good.

Comment

For the first time in many many years I’m excited for for old school.
                          Ferris wins 55-14 over a good Maypearl team. Ferris has a new ad/coach amd with that a new coaching staff. With all that comes new players and gaps being filled. 6’5 qb1 that can chunk it. 3 running backs that can fly and are big. Hopefully they can stay healthy and do great things.

Comment

Centerville (2A) took out New Waverly (3A) last night 27-14.

Comment

Rwc
                              This! It’s terrible!

Comment

We started off with a bang! Broke some school records last night! Big win over Leon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X