Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Buc-cees biased against west texas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Buc-cees biased against west texas???

There is a buccees N-E-S of the metroplex, all over the South and SE, heck even putting them in LA and between Mobile and Pensacola. But none west of DFW. What do they have against West Texas. Sure would be great to have a good stop for ice and corn on the way to the lease. Plenty of land west of Weatherford. They would make a killin'

FYI - one is going in at Weatherford at I-20 and Centerpoint Rd. Land has been purchased. Construction will start when service road construction is completed.

Trailboss

Comment

Everyone knows y'all like goats out that way not beavers LoL [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where in LA?

Comment

simple, it's about money and likely increased money long term,,, just business..... i would like a Chick Fil A in Kountze,,, just not going to happen anytime in the near or even distant future,, would also like a popeyes and a cheaper grocery store dont expect those either,,, its a small town

Comment

Simple economics. Look at the locations and the average number of cars that drive by most locations.
            I would imagine that the traffic that pass by a current Bucee's daily is equivalent to several days or a weeks worth of traffic out west

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post

funniest thing on the internet today...you win Sir!

Comment

I think something like 80% of Texas' population lives east of I-35.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                  Simple economics. Look at the locations and the average number of cars that drive by most locations.
                  I would imagine that the traffic that pass by a current Bucee's daily is equivalent to several days or a weeks worth of traffic out west
                  Yep its all about population and economics. Especially since they don't cater to big rigs.

Comment

Why do cowboy's tuck their pants into their boots?

Comment

That is hilarious

Comment

Put in 100 gas pumps on I-10 in Van Horn and see how long you can stay afloat.

Comment

I'm no scientist, but...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Actually.... it’s all about who will give them the biggest tax break.

Comment

Love having one here in Denton and on 35W on the way to Ft Worth. I can hit one and if I forget something have another shot..

Originally posted by trailboss View Post
                              FYI - one is going in at Weatherford at I-20 and Centerpoint Rd. Land has been purchased. Construction will start when service road construction is completed.

Trailboss

Well there you go...problem solved. ..End thread/

Comment

Working...
                              X