Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > The Other Side of the Ranch (Firearms)

Old 10-13-2021, 10:06 AM   #651
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hall County

It’s not the best by any means, but you won’t be disappointed by its performance. It’s a pretty solid optic.
TX03RUBI is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 03:15 PM   #652
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice View Post
Too late. Got the Thermion 2 XP50 delivered this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nothing wrong with the XP50 and I am sure you will love it. Does the Halo X have a better picture? Sure but is it worth 50% more than the XP? I don't think so but I sure am jealous of the guys that can swing that sort of money around. The law of diminishing returns apply to all these optics.
Fordnandez is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 05:50 PM   #653
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordnandez View Post
Nothing wrong with the XP50 and I am sure you will love it. Does the Halo X have a better picture? Sure but is it worth 50% more than the XP? I don't think so but I sure am jealous of the guys that can swing that sort of money around. The law of diminishing returns apply to all these optics.
I know youíve got the Thermion XP50. If you get a chance Iíd highly recommend you letting Pulsar turn than thing into a Thermion 2 XP50 lol itís a very noticeable upgrade, and Pulsar will easily upgrade you if they have a reason. The first sign of issues Iíd be on the phone.
Old 10-13-2021, 10:20 PM   #654
RedYote
Four Point

Hunt In: Texas

After seeing what the helion 2 xp50 pro will do I would go with the thermion. I really like the rifle scope look also.
RedYote is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-13-2021, 11:52 PM   #655
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches Co. & NW Oklahoma

Hey guys just sticking my head back in to say hello. I haven't done anything recently to help keep this thread going, we've just been so busy again this year but that's a good thing. One of the most common questions I get via PM is about availability and how long the waits are for a certain model etc. Always feel free to send me a message or better yet, call us, if you're looking to buy and need help making a decision or not sure where to start or if you want to know if and when we'll get a certain optic.

Inventory levels across the board are looking good, better than they have since pre-COVID. We're just about out of back order status on all Pulsars starting tomorrow. That doesn't mean we have stock of every unit but we've cleared all the back order lists which is a first in over 4 years. We have a GIANT N-Vision shipment on the way right now with more scopes that we've received all year combined. This will clear every single N-Vision list and we will have 1-5 of every new N-Vision rifle scope on the shelf, although I doubt that will last. iRay inventory has been staying pretty steady, the Ricos, Bravos and Bolts are selling like crazy and coming and going a little bit but we've been able to mostly keep them in stock. Same for Bering Optics and AGM. The new AGM Rattler 640's are just hitting our shelves, as is the new Bering Super Yoter 640. We've been keeping a steady supply of Sightmark Wraiths in stock as well.

We're already ramping up into the busy season and things are getting really crazy already and I expect withing 3-4 weeks we'll see a lot of back order lists creeping back up and December 20 through the first of February is historically the very lowest amount of inventory available in the industry and I don't expect this season to be any different.

There are more great optics on the market than ever before, pricing is inching down in some areas and quality is going up across the board. Stay tuned into The Late Night Vision Show podcast on Youtube or the pocast apps for all the latest news and reviews.

As always, if you need anything or have questions, don't ever hesitate to ask! If you call, my salesman and podcast co-host Hans or myself are always glad to help.

Jason Robertson
Outdoor Legacy
877-350-1818
Outdoor Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-14-2021, 12:52 AM   #656
Tejas Wildlife
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where ever I happen to be!

Hey Jason, I am finally using my Super Hogster that I bought from you earlier this year. Watched a huge boar wandering thru the cattle at 350 yards this week but couldn’t get a clear shot. Then watched a 6 pt young buck just tear up a tree at about 50 yards. I can already tell that I am going to lose a LOT of sleep the next few months. Will post the videos when I learn how!!!

Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!
Tejas Wildlife is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-14-2021, 10:54 PM   #657
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
Hey Jason, I am finally using my Super Hogster that I bought from you earlier this year. Watched a huge boar wandering thru the cattle at 350 yards this week but couldnít get a clear shot. Then watched a 6 pt young buck just tear up a tree at about 50 yards. I can already tell that I am going to lose a LOT of sleep the next few months. Will post the videos when I learn how!!!

Thanks for a GREAT PRODUCT!!

Thank you so much!! Glad you're putting it to good use. Wait until the cool nights and dry air gets here, that scope image is going to look like a million bucks!

Jason
Old 10-16-2021, 07:25 PM   #658
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
Thank you so much!! Glad you're putting it to good use. Wait until the cool nights and dry air gets here, that scope image is going to look like a million bucks!

Jason

Iím having problems getting my Thermion 2 XP50 to connect to the viewing app.

Iím not seeing it on my Wi-Fi options.

Black Ice is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-16-2021, 08:47 PM   #659
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Quote:
Iím having problems getting my Thermion 2 XP50 to connect to the viewing app.

Iím not seeing it on my Wi-Fi options.

Itís kind of a pain in the butt, but hereís what I do with all 3 of my Pulsars and it works like a charm every time. Turn the phone on airplane mode, and then turn WiFi on only. Most likely it will auto connect to your home network etc, so youíll have to manually disconnect from any networks. Once thatís done turn on the WiFi on your pulsar, and wait about a minute or so. It takes a bit to pull up on your phone settings, then connect to it. The password is 12345678 I believe, or maybe itís 01234567. Something like that. Itís a pain to do, but thatís the only way Iíve found to reliably connect and stay connected.
Old 10-16-2021, 08:49 PM   #660
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX03RUBI View Post
Itís kind of a pain in the butt, but hereís what I do with all 3 of my Pulsars and it works like a charm every time. Turn the phone on airplane mode, and then turn WiFi on only. Most likely it will auto connect to your home network etc, so youíll have to manually disconnect from any networks. Once thatís done turn on the WiFi on your pulsar, and wait about a minute or so. It takes a bit to pull up on your phone settings, then connect to it. The password is 12345678 I believe, or maybe itís 01234567. Something like that. Itís a pain to do, but thatís the only way Iíve found to reliably connect and stay connected.

How do you turn on the Wi-Fi on pulsar? I thought you just turned it on.

Old 10-16-2021, 09:15 PM   #661
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Quote:
How do you turn on the Wi-Fi on pulsar? I thought you just turned it on.

Scroll down about 5-6 icons on the main menu page. It’ll say WiFi. Click on it once and it’ll activate. It’ll only stay activated as long as the unit is on. Once the unit is turned off and turned back on again the WiFi will be off again.

Last edited by TX03RUBI; 10-16-2021 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-18-2021, 12:20 AM   #662
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:
Scroll down about 5-6 icons on the main menu page. Itíll say WiFi. Click on it once and itíll activate. Itíll only stay activated as long as the unit is on. Once the unit is turned off and turned back on again the WiFi will be off again.
This is the answer. You have to turn it on every time because it uses a lot more power to run the wifi module in the scope.

Also, be sure you're using the brand new Stream Vision 2 app, not the original version if you have a Thermion 2. That will solve any connection issues.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:13 AM   #663
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

Any word at the price point of the new 640 IRay that is in field testing?

I dont know the name, but it is very small and compact and can be used as a scope, clip on or helmet mounted?

I been impressed with Iray so far and may flip my Reap for this new scope or the Nvsion 35X
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-18-2021, 10:58 AM   #664
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingib View Post

I dont know the name, but it is very small and compact and can be used as a scope, clip on or helmet mounted?

I been impressed with Iray so far and may flip my Reap for this new scope or the Nvsion 35X
If you hunt in humidity much at all that Nvision is a huge upgrade to the REAP. My only complaints about Trijicon is they seem to suffer the most in humid conditions. The Nvisions seem to suffer the least from my experience at least. We donít get a ton of humid days out here west, but we had a very wet spring this year.
Old 10-18-2021, 03:03 PM   #665
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:
If you hunt in humidity much at all that Nvision is a huge upgrade to the REAP. My only complaints about Trijicon is they seem to suffer the most in humid conditions. The Nvisions seem to suffer the least from my experience at least. We donít get a ton of humid days out here west, but we had a very wet spring this year.
That is what I hear also! Gonna start looking for the best cash deal I can find on a 35x soon and flip my Reap.
Old 10-18-2021, 04:48 PM   #666
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Quote:
Scroll down about 5-6 icons on the main menu page. Itíll say WiFi. Click on it once and itíll activate. Itíll only stay activated as long as the unit is on. Once the unit is turned off and turned back on again the WiFi will be off again.

It would help if I read the first page of the instructions.

Also what is with the two batteries? One being a little longer? Iím guessing a backup battery and one with a longer run time?

Somebody mentioned picking up A backup so I was expecting only one internal and one additional.

Old 10-19-2021, 08:53 AM   #667
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Quote:

Also what is with the two batteries? One being a little longer? Iím guessing a backup battery and one with a longer run time?

Somebody mentioned picking up A backup so I was expecting only one internal and one additional.

The longer battery last longer, and itís more desirable by far. Typically when I hunt itís sun down to sun up. In the summer I can get away with one larger battery and the internal battery sometimes. I sometimes start using a second external battery, but never use very much of it. In the winter out here Iíll go through 3 external batteries and the internal battery though. The cold eats up battery life.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:28 AM   #668
Pushbutton2
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mc Culloch County (2015-2021) Van Zandt County since 2017

Quote:
The longer battery last longer, and itís more desirable by far. Typically when I hunt itís sun down to sun up. In the summer I can get away with one larger battery and the internal battery sometimes. I sometimes start using a second external battery, but never use very much of it. In the winter out here Iíll go through 3 external batteries and the internal battery though. The cold eats up battery life.
In regards to the cold eating up batteries. I heard that the guys up north put a hand warmer on their scopes to help combat the cold. Have you happened to try that? If so did it make a difference?
Pushbutton2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2021, 09:28 AM   #669
Fordnandez
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocksprings, TX

Quote:

I got a spare APS3 battery which is the longer battery. I still run the smaller battery first and use the longer battery as a backup since I have a Axion hand held so it would serve as a backup for both in the event that I forgot to turn it off or something weird happened.

I also get this spacer https://apex3d.shop/collections/puls...battery-spacer
It allows we to only have to carry around the longer battery cover. This spacer allows you to run the smaller battery in the longer battery cover.
Fordnandez is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2021, 11:27 PM   #670
Statton48
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas and Comanche

I have a few questions for y’all if ya don’t mind?

Looking to get back to killing a few pigs around a few places we have here in East Tx. I previously owned an original trail xp38. Loved it. But recently I’ve seen a bunch of different brands and models I have no clue what they are.

That being said, most shots will be 100yds or less and I’m not going to be out till 3a.m chasing swine around. It’s more for just a few hrs of fun and pest control. I don’t want it to be super fuzzy and look like a 60s show, but I’m not looking to get trijicon either.

So I guess my question is, for the money and what I’ll basically be doing, what route would you guys take? If I have to save up a little more than I will but budget is around 4000 or less. Where would my money be best spent and what model/brand?
Statton48 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2021, 11:28 PM   #671
Statton48
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas and Comanche

Forgot to add, I won’t be recording or anything like that.
Statton48 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2021, 12:39 AM   #672
TX03RUBI
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statton48 View Post
I have a few questions for yíall if ya donít mind?

Looking to get back to killing a few pigs around a few places we have here in East Tx. I previously owned an original trail xp38. Loved it. But recently Iíve seen a bunch of different brands and models I have no clue what they are.

That being said, most shots will be 100yds or less and Iím not going to be out till 3a.m chasing swine around. Itís more for just a few hrs of fun and pest control. I donít want it to be super fuzzy and look like a 60s show, but Iím not looking to get trijicon either.

So I guess my question is, for the money and what Iíll basically be doing, what route would you guys take? If I have to save up a little more than I will but budget is around 4000 or less. Where would my money be best spent and what model/brand?
I think that XP38 would be perfect for a lot of east Texas hunting. That 1.2X base mag would be ideal for thick brush and trees that you find in ETX. I donít know enough about any current production options in a 1.2-1.6x mag range that fit your budget. The Iray Rico 42mm is a great unit in your budget, but the 4x base mag would be plain miserable under 100 yds.
Old 10-20-2021, 03:45 AM   #673
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Default The 2021 Thermal and Night Vision Thread

Iím officially hooked after going out for the first time tonight with a thermal.

I saw cows, coyotes, pigs, deer and I swear it was an alpaca. You can see everything with 2x for the most part.

So what mode do yíall like hunting in the most? I was in white hot today and couldnít see the tin foil on the target during daylight for sighting in so I switched black hot and could pick it up so I left it there.

Iím a newbie so give me some pointers!

Last edited by Black Ice; 10-20-2021 at 03:58 AM.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:04 AM   #674
Bazo
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where I can

Quote:

Iím officially hooked after going out for the first time tonight with a thermal.

I saw cows, coyotes, pigs, deer and I swear it was an alpaca. You can see everything with 2x for the most part.

So what mode do yíall like hunting in the most? I was in white hot today and couldnít see the tin foil on the target during daylight for sighting in so I switched black hot and could pick it up so I left it there.

Iím a newbie so give me some pointers!

Iím a newbie myself but I like white hot. I feel like I can pickup my targets faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bazo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2021, 11:35 AM   #675
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
Iím a newbie myself but I like white hot. I feel like I can pickup my targets faster.

It all depends. I love black hot the most, but in bad conditions white hot helps me pickup targets

When searching for dead pigs I use white hot. Black hot gives me more clarity and ID help
Old 10-20-2021, 08:06 PM   #676
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:

It's a 1x optical magnification and pricing hasn't been released but I'd expect to see it around $6,000+. We can't say much else right now.
Old 10-20-2021, 09:16 PM   #677
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statton48 View Post
I have a few questions for yíall if ya donít mind?

Looking to get back to killing a few pigs around a few places we have here in East Tx. I previously owned an original trail xp38. Loved it. But recently Iíve seen a bunch of different brands and models I have no clue what they are.

That being said, most shots will be 100yds or less and Iím not going to be out till 3a.m chasing swine around. Itís more for just a few hrs of fun and pest control. I donít want it to be super fuzzy and look like a 60s show, but Iím not looking to get trijicon either.

So I guess my question is, for the money and what Iíll basically be doing, what route would you guys take? If I have to save up a little more than I will but budget is around 4000 or less. Where would my money be best spent and what model/brand?

The original XP38 was 640x480, 1.5x and $4,500.

There currently aren't any mid-range ($3,000-$4,000) thermal scopes below 2x. To get a 1.5x base mag you'd have to go to a $2,000 entry level scope. The most common magnification in mid-range thermals is now up to 3x base mag. That's do able but it's a pretty good bit for East Texas hog hunting and I believe 2x to 2.5x would do most East Texas hog hunters better if you're mostly shooting under 100 yards.

That leaves the Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ38 2.5x for $3,299 (384x288) and the AGM Rattler TS35-640 2x for $3,999 (640x480). The next step would get you into the $4,500 and $5,000 price range.

I'd really look into those two scopes if you're looking for something in the lower base mag, wide FOV, great image quality and under $4,000-ish.

Feel free to give me a call anytime if you have questions and would like to talk about what optic might work best for you.

Jason
Outdoor Legacy
877-350-1818
Old 10-20-2021, 09:18 PM   #678
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Quote:
The original XP38 was 640x480, 1.5x and $4,500.

There currently aren't any mid-range ($3,000-$4,000) thermal scopes below 2x. To get a 1.5x base mag you'd have to go to a $2,000 entry level scope. The most common magnification in mid-range thermals is now up to 3x base mag. That's do able but it's a pretty good bit for East Texas hog hunting and I believe 2x to 2.5x would do most East Texas hog hunters better if you're mostly shooting under 100 yards.

That leaves the Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ38 2.5x for $3,299 (384x288) and the AGM Rattler TS35-640 2x for $3,999 (640x480). The next step would get you into the $4,500 and $5,000 price range.

I'd really look into those two scopes if you're looking for something in the lower base mag, wide FOV, great image quality and under $4,000-ish.

Feel free to give me a call anytime if you have questions and would like to talk about what optic might work best for you.

Jason
Outdoor Legacy
877-350-1818

So lugging around this AR-10 ainít going to work.

What kinda hand held do you recommend?

Old 10-20-2021, 09:26 PM   #679
Bazo
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where I can

Quote:

Thatís what Iíve learned too. Seems that getting the scope was just the jumping off point. Now I need something for scanning so I can sit and use and not be on the gun scanning the whole time.

Bazo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2021, 09:37 PM   #680
texasforever
Ten Point

Hunt In: lavaca co.

Any guys out there running a NV scope and using a handheld thermal for scanning? Looking at getting a cheap one like the One from AGM

texasforever is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-20-2021, 10:06 PM   #681
Russ81
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:

Iíve got the pulsar Axion XM30 and like it a lot.

Far as weight of the rifle I traded my AR-10 for a aero precision in 7.62x39. AR15 weight with AR10 knockdown

Russ81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2021, 02:06 AM   #682
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ81 View Post
Iíve got the pulsar Axion XM30 and like it a lot.

Far as weight of the rifle I traded my AR-10 for a aero precision in 7.62x39. AR15 weight with AR10 knockdown

Yeah Iíve been looking at the Wilson combat AR-15ís in 6.5 or 6.8 but that will have to wait.

Old 10-21-2021, 10:17 AM   #683
cehorn
Ten Point

Hunt In: Uvalde, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasforever View Post
Any guys out there running a NV scope and using a handheld thermal for scanning? Looking at getting a cheap one like the One from AGM

Yes, I'm running a Pulsar XM22 I believe for scanning and a Wraith 4k on top of a 6.5 GR. Works awesome in a stand setting and decent in the field (stalk type situation). Sometimes the infrared just can't find what the thermal does. But I'm happy and it fits my needs perfectly. I would recommend.
cehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2021, 10:19 AM   #684
texasforever
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehorn View Post
Yes, I'm running a Pulsar XM22 I believe for scanning and a Wraith 4k on top of a 6.5 GR. Works awesome in a stand setting and decent in the field (stalk type situation). Sometimes the infrared just can't find what the thermal does. But I'm happy and it fits my needs perfectly. I would recommend.

I run the wraith as well and it gets old having to scan with the rifle every 5 minutes all night. Know of anywhere you can go test run some of these handhelds?

Old 10-21-2021, 10:28 AM   #685
Outdoor Legacy
Ten Point

Quote:

Like everything else...what's the budget.

Entry level thermal handhelds start at about $1,300. There are cheaper options but they are what we call "sub-entry level" because you won't be able to ID much past 40-100 yards and things turn into "blobs" in a hurry and then tiny specks. Not saying they aren't useful, we sell them, we just want people to understand what they are getting.

There are some nice options in the $1,600-$2,000 range and to really take the next step up in image quality you'll jump into the $3,000+ range. AGM has several new monoculars coming this fall that haven't made it to the US yet but there will be some more options in the sub-$3,000 range but we haven't tested them yet and won't know much until then.

Jason
Old 10-21-2021, 11:22 AM   #686
duckmanep
Pope & Young

Quote:

I shoot with a Wraith. Have a Pulsar Axion key XM30 and it does great. XM22 is a little cheaper if you can find one and is very comparable. Definitely a nice upgrade over NV scope only.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
duckmanep is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2021, 11:24 AM   #687
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Quote:
Like everything else...what's the budget.

Entry level thermal handhelds start at about $1,300. There are cheaper options but they are what we call "sub-entry level" because you won't be able to ID much past 40-100 yards and things turn into "blobs" in a hurry and then tiny specks. Not saying they aren't useful, we sell them, we just want people to understand what they are getting.

There are some nice options in the $1,600-$2,000 range and to really take the next step up in image quality you'll jump into the $3,000+ range. AGM has several new monoculars coming this fall that haven't made it to the US yet but there will be some more options in the sub-$3,000 range but we haven't tested them yet and won't know much until then.

Jason

3k to 5k. Iím happy with the Thermion 2 XP50 I bought from yíall so I wouldnít want anything less in quality for a hand held.

Old 10-21-2021, 11:28 AM   #688
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Quote:
3k to 5k. Iím happy with the Thermion 2 XP50 I bought from yíall so I wouldnít want anything less in quality for a hand held.

Whatís everyoneís favorite reticle for the pulsar?

I found that the tiny one that comes loaded on it sucks for shooting at running pigs. I guess what reticle and what color for black hot?

Old 10-21-2021, 11:51 AM   #689
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:

Most people do the opposite. Makes no sense to scan with thermal and shoot with NV
Old 10-21-2021, 11:58 AM   #690
texasforever
Ten Point

Quote:
Most people do the opposite. Makes no sense to scan with thermal and shoot with NV

I still like to deer hunt with my wraith during the day and not have to carry multiple guns for pigs at night. Too big of a chance to mis ID a deer during daylight with thermal since their antlers donít usually show once out of velvet

Old 10-21-2021, 03:38 PM   #691
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:
I still like to deer hunt with my wraith during the day and not have to carry multiple guns for pigs at night. Too big of a chance to mis ID a deer during daylight with thermal since their antlers don’t usually show once out of velvet

I got no comment on that.

But you said it best in your last sentence.
Old 10-21-2021, 03:41 PM   #692
texasforever
Ten Point

Quote:
I got no comment on that.

But you said it best in your last sentence.

Yeah itís a good little hike to the stand so less gear I have to carry the better. I do enjoy using the wraith 4K though, really cool getting shots on camera through the scope

Old 10-21-2021, 03:57 PM   #693
gingib
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yeah itís a good little hike to the stand so less gear I have to carry the better. I do enjoy using the wraith 4K though, really cool getting shots on camera through the scope

Or just carry a deer rifle and bring a thermal/NV scope in your bag that is sighted in to the scope.

Price is obviously an issue but 90% of hog scopes nowadays record
Old 10-21-2021, 03:59 PM   #694
texasforever
Ten Point

Quote:
Or just carry a deer rifle and bring a thermal/NV scope in your bag that is sighted in to the scope.

Price is obviously an issue but 90% of hog scopes nowadays record

Sounds like the same thing just backwards all my deer rifles are ARís now and QD scope rings are **** expensive.

Old 10-21-2021, 03:59 PM   #695
Stan R
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Madison and Colorado County

Wraith Mini

Good think do come in small packages. Got it mounted in Ruger American 300 Blk out. Ready to go sight in

Stan R is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2021, 08:02 PM   #696
Stan R
Pope & Young

Old 10-21-2021, 08:22 PM   #697
texasforever
Ten Point

Crazy how you got the mini already. Really eyeballing them but the CR123 thing is kinda turning me off it

Old 10-21-2021, 10:26 PM   #698
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Default The 2021 Thermal and Night Vision Thread

Cell cams and a thermal is a game changer

Last edited by Black Ice; 10-21-2021 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-21-2021, 10:34 PM   #699
kkp005
Ten Point

Hunt In: Madison County

Quote:
Cell cams and a thermal is a game changer

It makes it stupid easy..
Sit around and drink beer at the camphouse..
Ding.. pictures of hogs sent to your cell phoneÖ
go kill them
kkp005 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2021, 08:53 AM   #700
Stan R
Pope & Young

Quote:
Crazy how you got the mini already. Really eyeballing them but the CR123 thing is kinda turning me off it

Just going to use and external power pack if needed.

So far I am impressed.