No announcement yet.

TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna be hunting this weekend. First time in a while with no place to hunt

Comment

Great gesture! I won't be able to hunt until maybe then second weekend.

Comment

No sir not this weekend. Taking our special needs son to South Padre Island for a week. Closing on our new property, almost 12 acres, November 3rd. So the press will be on to get a feeder up and running, game cam going, and pop up set up. Our son claims this is his year to harvest the meat. Sure hope so. Good luck to all. And thanks for giving back.

Comment

Thank you for the offer. It looks like I will be the only one hunting at Opening Day on our lease, so my first goal is to be safe. My second goal is to take a deer in my 7th decade straight. I have only been a bow hunter for 32 years.

Comment

Not going to make it out due to work and not having anything on camera. Hoping to get out next week

Comment

I’m hunting the opener and my goal is to stay dry! (Ok, less than soaked)

Comment

Not hunting this weekend. However, my season goal is to have a great time with my buddies at the ranch.

Comment

Haven't seen any shooters yet, I think I may plant my food plot since we had some rain this week.

Comment

Starting my new position in MN this weekend, good luck to everyone who is able to get out and stay safe!

Comment

Have to miss Saturday, but that's ok since its supposta rain (popup has holes in it). But, I'll be out there Sunday looking for a lopsided 8 with tiny brow tines that needs to go.

Comment

I’m not hunting this weekend, no lease. Hoping to get a couple of invites from buddies that have invited me in the past to help with doe patrol.

Comment

I will be hunting Saturday,, no good bucks showing up yet but I’m looking forward to shooting some pigs.

Comment

I’ll be hunting. My goal is to stay dry and kill any doe or cull that I can.

Comment

Not going to make it out this weekend. Going to be too busy with some other stuff.

Awesome Gesture btw.

Comment

I'm at the lease and will probably sit in a stand but I wouldn't call it hunting. Just gonna watch the show and see what shows up but no plans on shooting. Also have a few ribeyes to cook for me and the guys. Life is good!

Great gesture on the give away!

Comment

Working...
                                X