Kawasaki Mules in inventory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki Mules in inventory?

Anybody know if any dealers have any 4010 or 4010 Trans in stock?

Dropped mine off at a dealer in San Antonio today for service. All they had in the showroom was about a dozen motorcycles.
    They said they have a waiting list for atv’s & utv’s that people have put down payments on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I really want to know where all of these people get all of their money to buy all of these toys. RVs, boats, and ATVs are flying off the shelf faster than they are built.

Comment

I think supply is way down.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
          Man I really want to know where all of these people get all of their money to buy all of these toys. RVs, boats, and ATVs are flying off the shelf faster than they are built.
          They are borrowing it... Most people dont pay cash for these things. I think you would be shocked at how many people you think are doig well but are in debt up to their ears.

Bump OP, hope you find a good machine.
          Last edited by Rex; 09-15-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
            They are borrowing it...
            Yea I'm sure you're right. As long as your monthly income matches your monthly bills is the way to go these days I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
              They are borrowing it... Most people dont pay cash for these things. I think you would be shocked at how many people you think are doig well but are in debt up to their ears.

Bump OP, hope you find a good machine.
              Believe it or not we are seeing alot more cash buyers than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                Believe it or not we are seeing alot more cash buyers than ever.
                Justin do y'all have any?

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                  I think supply is way down.
                  It for sure seems that way, but we are actually hitting every goal we set. Its been a record setting 18 months of sales. The public isn't really seeing the inventory because everything is pre sold well before arrival. This leaves empty lots, but the market is not down.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Shot View Post
                    Justin do y'all have any?
                    No sir we do not. Until today we had no further 4010's left available to presell until the next order period. I had a customer with a deposit on a Red 4010 Trans back out that I can sell now. It has an estimated shipment of October.

Comment

Some people have really good jobs out there and make a ton of money. My buddy is part owner and manger of a car dealership and get a profit shearing check every three months of $300.000, it's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                        Well, the government has pumped about $4 TRILLION into the economy the last 15 months, so there’s that…

Comment

Buddy bought one last month. Paid up front. It will be here in January.

Comment

sent ya a PM Justin

Comment

Working...
                            X