• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
    I’d vote Democrat if they’d stop spam calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pump the brakes there buddy, some things just have to be tolerated

Comment

I have received tons of spam calls the last couple days. If you answer one it seems like you get 5 more behind it.

Comment

I’ve had the same overseas pharmaceutical company call me every day 5 6 7 times every day for over 4 years they call from various zip codes and local phone numbers.If I could make it to India I may put a pop knot on Abduls head. I’ve had to pray for self control a many a day.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
          I’ve had the same overseas pharmaceutical company call me every day 5 6 7 times every day for over 4 years they call from various zip codes and local phone numbers.If I could make it to India I may put a pop knot on Abduls head. I’ve had to pray for self control a many a day.

I’m in sales and what’s cool is there’s an app where I can call from your office number from my cell phone[emoji9]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
            Honestly, I get them but they don’t ring through. Haven’t in almost a year in fact.

I have my phone set to silence calls from non contacts. It’s a beautiful thing, but can definitely create an issue if you use your phone for business. Unless you add all of your clients to your contact list or are very attentive to voicemails at least.

I have a couple of different apps that I use and they catch 99% of them. I use my phone for business. If I don’t recognize the number, I don’t answer, period. If they know me or intended to call me they will leave a voice mail.

Comment

I use the Do Not Disturb feature on my iPhone,calls go straight to voicemail and does ring if your not in my contacts.

Comment

I use my phone for work. So I do answer quite a few. Those that are scams or robo I do block and report. But if I get a real person and I'm not in a big hurry, I will mess with them. Usually something along the lines of hard of hearing or saying they a breaking up. Drive's my wife crazy. But I figure these folks are paid my the number of folks they get signed up. So if they are wasting my time it is going to cost them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I have a couple of different apps that I use and they catch 99% of them. I use my phone for business. If I don’t recognize the number, I don’t answer, period. If they know me or intended to call me they will leave a voice mail.

That’s pretty much what the default option on my phone accomplishes, and I’m not using an app.

I actually have a couple of freebies that worked ok at first, but work around were apparently found. I do also use my phone for work on occasion but my clients know to leave a VM and I’ll get back to them promptly if I don’t answer.

Spam texts on the other hand, that’s entirely different. I have fun with those, usually by responding with an image. I haven’t had a repeat since I started doing that and have also noticed a reduction in messages as well.

Comment

I’ve been inundated with them the last 2 days. It’s out of control.

Comment

I get 1 every few weeks. If it is number unknown to you answer it but do not say hello for 4 seconds and only say hello once and the call will drop by itself. Seems to work for me and I've had this number since 2001.

Comment

I also never say yes or ok. Just case they're recording the call....

Comment

I got a ton of these calls today, like someone flipped a switch.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                            I got a ton of these calls today, like someone flipped a switch.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
                            This ^^^ No clue how it works, but I go a day or two without calls and then for two are three days I get lots of them.

Comment

Working...
                            X