XRP Community…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
    What's the infatuation with coinbase? I have a coinbase account that I haven't used in years. I've been using uphold for about 3 years. What I do now, is wait unitl XRP shoots up quickly and then I sell and send the money to my usd account on uphold. It always comes back down somewhat. I then buy the same amount of tokens at the lower price. I take the remaining cash and send it to my bank. It's available within 48 hours. There are no fees, but when you buy, you pay about 2 cents over the current price and when you sell they give you about 2 cents less.
    Your tax bill is going to be insane. Good luck.

Comment

Doge about to hit 69

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Your tax bill is going to be insane. Good luck.
        Not really. Gotta pay taxes on any money made. 20% in taxes is better then not making any money investing.

And Crypto can be very volatile, so IMO sometimes short sells can be good.

That is very active though

Comment

did RydersPopsGG get banned??

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post
            yeah, but he was back again, cant remember the new name or where i saw him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post
              Curious what he did?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Not really. Gotta pay taxes on any money made. 20% in taxes is better then not making any money investing.

And Crypto can be very volatile, so IMO sometimes short sells can be good.

That is very active though
                My assumption was the wash sale rule applied to crypto. At least for now, that’s not the case. Hrmmm

Comment

Anyone have a good video that would show (in detail) how to move cyrpto from Uphold to Nano S? It's prolly not that complicated but I've got a ton of moeny riding on this and dont want to F it up and send someone an early Christmas gift!

Comment

Getting my XRP back

Nevermind...I just need to resign myself to the fact that it's all gone.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 05-06-2021, 07:47 PM.

Comment

The lawsuit has a few more events scheduled this month, including Ripple Labs filing today its response to the SEC’s motion for a discovery conference concerning privileged materials. On May 28, the regulator will reply to that.

On May 27, the SEC will reply to Ripple’s opposition brief to the SEC’s motion to strike Ripple’s Lack of Due Process and Fair Notice affirmative defense.

On that issue, the SEC argued that “no federal court has accepted a defendant’s argument that the term fails to provide the constitutionally required notice; indeed, in the realm of offers or sales of digital assets, at least two district courts in this Circuit have rejected that argument”.

In its reply, Ripple pointed to key omissions and misrepresentations of the Judge’s remarks contained in the SEC’s motion.

May is supposed to be a big month for XRP

Comment

I scooped some more at 0.73

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
                          5 figures likely 12-24 months but i know some folks predicting 4-5 figures by December because of how the market will be cut by 99% and XRP will be a big winner in many ways
                          Been going the wrong way? Your 100k + shares just lost way over half it's value. Good job.

But I'm sure you'd say that's a good thing so you can buy more

Comment

Surprised we don’t have folks talking about XRP getting ready for the proverbial moon shot…..

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                              Surprised we don’t have folks talking about XRP getting ready for the proverbial moon shot…..
                              Here, standing by.
                              If it shoots it shoots, hoping for the best & expecting the worse

Comment

Am I missing something? Admittedly, I don't really keep up with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X