No announcement yet.

Fried Pies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs. Baird`s cherry pies have always been my favorite. I ate lots of them when I was younger, better looking and didn`t have to worry about sugar and carbs.

NOW...........Not so much. They don`t taste the same since Bimbo Bakeries bought them out.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Give me some pies from the fried pie shop in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Peach, Blueberry, Blackberry, you name it, they're great.
      You ain't lying.

Comment

Warm apple pie.. Nom Nom Nom

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
          I used to wear out the Mrs. Baird’s pecan fried pies. My favorite to this day and I haven’t seen a pecan fried pie in at least 15 years[emoji17]
          I was literally going to type the exact same thing. They were my favorite!!!

Comment

The chocolate is my favorite from Mindy Lu!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I gain another pound every time I open this thread!! Had an uncle that drove a delivery truck for Mrs. Baird's in Austin for 45 years... He always brought a big ol box of those suckers when we went camping/fishing... Apple and Pecan pies after sitting in the wrapper on the aluminum boat seat in the sun for a bit... DANG!! hard to beat!

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                Mindy Lous pretty good for mass produced !
                Hutch’s in Weatherford hard to beat.
                Hutch's for sure

Comment

I remember my mom making them out of apricots, man they was good. I may have to get the recipe from her.

Comment

If you are ever in Alvin you guys need to check out Frobergs . They have awesome fried pies.

Comment

Never had a fried pie I didn’t like!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                        Never had a fried pie I didn’t like!

110% truth here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On I35 right before you cross the Red River.

Comment

These are some of if not the best I have ever had. Use to a couple around Killeen area but they have since gone.

Comment

Darn you Pat....this thread is killin me and my keto diet 😩😩😩

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              I gain another pound every time I open this thread!! Had an uncle that drove a delivery truck for Mrs. Baird's in Austin for 45 years... He always brought a big ol box of those suckers when we went camping/fishing... Apple and Pecan pies after sitting in the wrapper on the aluminum boat seat in the sun for a bit... DANG!! hard to beat!
                              I’m with ya Charlie. I’ve eaten my weight in Mrs. Bairds cherry pies 😜

Comment

My daughter makes some good homemade ones and takes orders. Katie 214 250 1841 McKinney area.

Comment

Working...
                                X