T-Mobile vs. ATT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Mobile vs. ATT

T-mobile actually works better than AT&T on my lease in Kinney County. I have a burner phone that is on T-Mobile.

If you are unsure you could get a burner in here me and test it out. I’m too stuck in my ways to permanently change.

Comment

I get very little to zero service at our place in loma alta with ATT. Another guy has t-mobile and gets service all over the lease. I’m getting a t-mobile burner.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
        i thought t-mobile used at&t's network? might be wrong, it's not my area of expertise
        The use to share some towers, that is no longer the case.

Comment

Sprint and t-mobile suck, i swapped to verizon

Comment

I went from att to tmobile. The price difference is awesome but you do not have as good of a service area.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              I get very little to zero service at our place in loma alta with ATT. Another guy has t-mobile and gets service all over the lease. I’m getting a t-mobile burner.
              Good idea....our lease is a mixed bag with att working in some stands and ATT in others. Deer feeder battery and solar panel and we could just leave a burner in each stand with no ATT coverage. Would have helped me out a few times while mowing and broke down as well.

Comment

My buddy has T-Mobile and his service sucks , he is constantly complaining about it. I have ATT and have had no issues at either of my leases in Lampasas or E TX. He loses service completely when he goes with me to either lease.

Comment

Tmobile works great in rocksprings ATT is spotty. Been wanting to switch to Tmobile but dont want sorry service outside of rocksprings.

Comment

Switched

Well, went ahead and went with T-Mobile and hoping that it works out well. So far, so good LOL, but I haven't left Arlington today.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                      I went from T-Mobile to ATT to Cricket. Cricket is $100/mo for 4 lines unlimited everything with the same coverage area as ATT. I've had it for a couple of years with no issues.
                      That is because they use the ATT network. Exact same coverage.

Comment

I have sprint.

good--- it is cheap for 4 phones and a tablet.
                        bad ---- coverage is terrible and at the house. unless I am on wifi calling... phone don't work.

3 of our 4 phones won't be compatible with T-Mobile. So I will be getting new phones...maybe a different carrier as well

Comment

ATT for me, works at leases in East Texas and Hill Country. Verizon is great in some places and overall better customer service and coverage in parts of south Katy where ATT's coverage is spotty. I have no signal in my home, but I enable Wifi calling so ATT works for me at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                            Well, went ahead and went with T-Mobile and hoping that it works out well. So far, so good LOL, but I haven't left Arlington today.

Bobby I think you’re gonna be in the struggle bus at your lease with T Mobile. We live less than an hour away and no one with T Mobile can get signal at our house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Bobby I think you’re gonna be in the struggle bus at your lease with T Mobile. We live less than an hour away and no one with T Mobile can get signal at our house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              That might be a blessing thought. That way the wife can't text or call me about 30-minutes before sundown to ask if I'm still hunting or when I'm coming home.

Comment

We have a place out in Lee County (Central Texas) and while we’re right off a state highway, some areas are fairly remote. My husband and I have AT&T while most all other family member use other carriers, T-Mobile mostly.

I’ll say this: As much as I don’t like what we pay for our cell service, and as poor as their customer service is, wenever have a problem getting a connection while other family members have wander all over the place to pick one up. And forget about their downloading large files or streaming content. Ain’t gonna happen.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X