Looking for 3D events near DFW in 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 3D events near DFW in 2023

I'm looking for a range or club that has 3D events regularly. I'm in DFW but willing to travel a few hours. I've shot on 3D courses before but never any events or tournaments. Appreciate any info to get me started.

texas asa federation website has the asa shoots starting late jan till july. almost every weekend there is a shoot in the dfw area club or asa shoot. cinnamon creek ranch has 3d ranges. best of luck

Comment

New members welcome

You won't be disappointed

Comment

Arlington sportsmen club has monthly 2 day shoots. You do not need to be a member to shoot scheduled events

Comment

Tyler Achery Club has monthly shoots. Do youself a favor and make it to the Bob Lee Memorial and the Chester Classic.
          Last edited by SJP51; 12-19-2022, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I shoot the ASA tournaments mostly around DFW. I also shoot the buckle series at Ft Grard in Weatherford. ASA tournaments are held on Saturday and Sunday. You shoot whichever day you want. You don't have to be a member of ASA to shoot. There are several divisions. Here is the link: https://www.txasafederation.com/

Comment

Cowtown Bowmen is in Fort Worth and has a great range. Irving Bowhunters is another one close to you. Check the Texas ASA page for their list of clubs, too. Are you shooting a compound or traditional bow?
              Last edited by CamoQuest; 12-23-2022, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                Cowtown Bowmen is in Fort Worth and has a great range. Irving Bowhunters is another one close to you. Check the Texas ASA page for their list of clubs, too. Are you shooting a compound or traditional bow?
                I shoot both. I mostly shoot my compound but I’m committed to upping my recurve practice.

Comment

Comment

For recurve shooting, check the Traditional Bowhunters of Texas page periodically for shoot updates and locations. They usually get going with it after the first of the year. TBOT shoots are laid back and a lot of fun. You shoot at your own pace and there are always friendly faces to ask questions. If you can make it down to Bryan, Brazos County Archery Club will have a TBOT shoot Feb 11. The Bob Lee Memorial shoot is June 3rd and 4th. The Chester shoot is in May, (in Chester) and makes for a great weekend of shooting and learning.

For the compound side, Cinnamon Creek in Roanoke has a nice 3D range. Someone else might chime in as to their hours, I’m not up that way a lot, but they have a good group of guys in the archery shop that can fill you in. The ASA qualifiers are more structured, but we see plenty of ‘new to tournament’ shooters and try to pair new shooters up with groups that know the ropes.

Comment

I saw this on FB. It's about an 1.5 hrs from us but I think me and my son may check it out, we are both newbies.

Comment

I went and shot that MAC 3D in Celeste this past weekend and had a blast with my boy. Well worth the drive!

Comment

Archers for Christ has club shoots on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month till September.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X