Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    The problem with your assertion is that you believe he wasn’t popular based on polling data.

We have to start viewing a lot of what we see as fake news. Look around.

Don’t look at social media, Twitter is full of “bots” that push an agenda. Your data is manufactured to make you believe a narrative. ITS CLASSIC PROPAGANDA!
    Nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      #idsmash

lol

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        When you look at the fraudulent ballots that we know of and add in the Dominion numbers, Trump probably got 70% of the popular vote.
        Donald J Trump Will be the President of these United States for the next 4 years.

Sorry, but you’re delusional if you believe Trump got 70%.
        And you live in an alternate reality if you think he’s going to occupy the White House past Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
          The problem with your assertion is that you believe he wasn’t popular based on polling data.

We have to start viewing a lot of what we see as fake news. Look around.

Don’t look at social media, Twitter is full of “bots” that push an agenda. Your data is manufactured to make you believe a narrative. ITS CLASSIC PROPAGANDA!
          I don’t trust polls to be totally accurate. I certainly don’t trust most news sources. I don’t have Twitter.

What I know is that Donald lost the popular vote to a terrible opposing candidate in 2016, & clearly didn’t win many people over (again, whether that’s reasonable or not) during his term. Therefore, it really wasn’t much of a surprise to me that he lost the popular vote, again.

I just looked at the voting data for my county out of curiosity. Classic “Trump” country....fairly rural, 100% white, mostly poor.

2016:
          4509 - Trump
          1425 - Hillary

2020:
          5355 - Trump
          1215 - Biden

I was surprised by the turnout in 2020, and also surprised that the republicans gained ground. Again, I have to look outside of my bubble. I know several farmers that voted for Trump in 2016 that did not in 2020 because our county was hurt by the damage the trade/tariffs did to US Ag. That difference obviously didn’t affect our county results. BUT in general that heavier voter turn out ended up widening the gap nation wide because not everyone lives in a county like mine. In fact, the vast majority do not. I can accept that reality. It’s not hard to see.

One neighborhood in a big Texas city probably has more voters than our entire county.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            I don’t trust polls to be totally accurate. I certainly don’t trust most news sources. I don’t have Twitter.

What I know is that Donald lost the popular vote to a terrible opposing candidate in 2016, & clearly didn’t win many people over (again, whether that’s reasonable or not) during his term. Therefore, it really wasn’t much of a surprise to me that he lost the popular vote, again.

I just looked at the voting data for my county out of curiosity. Classic “Trump” country....fairly rural, 100% white, mostly poor.

2016:
            4509 - Trump
            1425 - Hillary

2020:
            5355 - Trump
            1215 - Biden

I was surprised by the turnout in 2020, and also surprised that the republicans gained ground. Again, I have to look outside of my bubble. I know several farmers that voted for Trump in 2016 that did not in 2020 because our county was hurt by the damage the trade/tariffs did to US Ag. That difference obviously didn’t affect our county results. BUT in general that heavier voter turn out ended up widening the gap nation wide because not everyone lives in a county like mine. In fact, the vast majority do not. I can accept that reality. It’s not hard to see.

One neighborhood in a big Texas city probably has more voters than our entire county.
            Again, you’re believing in something that is clearly fiction.

If we were to go back and look at the 2016ballots, I almost guarantee you will find fraud.

I don’t believe we have had a straight up election in quite some time.

If you had farmer friends vote for Biden in 2020 because of tariffs, that’s awfully short sighted in my opinion. Trump was holding China accountable, short term pain, long term gain. That was the idea.

I work in an environment with a bargaining unit. Unions are AKWAYS pushing Democrat first propaganda. They fear monger and encourage us to vote for Democrat candidates because of our union jobs.

It would be short sighted if me to vote that way simply because they have faith that Democrats are better for unions. There’s civil liberties that they attack with each administration that are more pivotal to my freedom and liberty than a union job. I can find another job, I’ll never get my rights back if the Dems take them away.
            Last edited by 12RingKing; 12-04-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

2016:
              4509 - Trump
              1425 - Hillary

2020:
              5355 - Trump
              1215 - Biden

All the more reason the electoral college is so important. With out EC rural Americas vote would never count.

Comment

2016:
                4509 - Trump
                1425 - Hillary

2020:
                5355 - Trump
                1215 - Biden

You think those farmers voted for Biden though?

I thought he lost Popular Vote in 2016 because of the 2-3 million illegal voters. Maybe he should have left the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity in place instead of closing it down right before they released the proof that Trump was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                  I’m not comparing Ronald Reagan to Barack Obama with regards policy. I think I’ve been on TBH long enough for you to know I’m not an Obama fan. You do have to realize he was/is a talented public speaker. He moves people when he talks....even if he moves them the wrong way. Hitler was the same.

DJT’s policies with Reagan’s ability to speak to the people and we’d be golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I’m mostly just jerking your chain, I know where you stand. However the only thing Barack ever moved for me was my Bowles, I never thought he was the great orator that people give him credit for. He moved a lot a 18 - 21 yr olds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      Man I’m mostly just jerking your chain, I know where you stand. However the only thing Barack ever moved for me was my Bowles, I never thought he was the great orator that people give him credit for. He moved a lot a 18 - 21 yr olds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      The most corrupt president in history
                      Because of him this election may be stolen
                      He’s a Marxist
                      The end justifies the means in their way of thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        All the more reason the electoral college is so important. With out EC rural Americas vote would never count.
                        That is certainly an interesting topic.

Why should my vote weigh heavier than yours?

Comment

It's this pesky thing called the Constitution.

Comment

It shouldn't.

Without the Electoral College every single election would be decide by New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles. Nobody else vote would count.

The beauty of the way voting is now, everybody's' vote is equal

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                              So you can sit here and tell us with such certainty what is or isn’t going to happen with great confidence...but when GG writes with his 150% confidence he’s wrong? How are you any different? It’s like some look in a mirror and argue with themselves too.
                              175gr clearly said Trump will not be POTUS after January. It will not be an opinion if he's right or wrong come Feb 1st. GG makes wild guess every single day and is flat wrong every time I've watched. Just like this weekend he will be wrong again.. Said Dec 5th blah blah.. Monday will be here, nothing different, yet you still defend the guy.. It's amazing.

There's probably 2-5 predictions on each of his 140 pages on that thread. Just start on page one and read them. Any sane person can see and keep track. The only way you can say he's correct is when he's super vague like "red October" Then you say crazy things happened in October. Like no one could see that coming before the biggest election ever LOL

Comment

I’m not defending anyone. All I said was at this point it could go either way. So to claim with 150% certainty that something will or will not be is a completely formed opinion. While what you say has some truth...you can’t choose one and talk down the other because at the end of the day they are both claims that only time will tell us what the outcome will be. I know there is many on here that are just the “wishful thinking” kind or “down with what ever happens” crowd...ultimately the people of this country will still have the final say.

Comment

Working...
                                X