Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Buddy of mine’s barn was stolen in New Waverly. Please be on the lookout for any of the following:
    Attached Files

They stole all of that?

Comment

More info:
      Attached Files

Comment

Daaamn...... That's a lot of stealing.

Comment

That is for sure some jail time there. Hope they catch the turds.

Comment

Ugggh. That's enough to make a guy empty a magazine. I can't imagine the rage I would be feeling.

Comment

Wow, they came prepared and seemed to have known what was in there beforehand since they had plenty of help and a gooseneck to haul what they came for. I'd be looking at unfamiliar folks that had been around recently or contractors working on the place etc. Pretty ballsy too to be there for 5 hours.

Comment

Thieves, can't stand them. To bad you guys didn't catch them in act. I would of had them resting nicely under those mounds of dirt in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  Wow, they came prepared and seemed to have known what was in there beforehand since they had plenty of help and a gooseneck to haul what they came for.
                  I was about to post pretty much the same thing.

Very doubtful they just randomly showed up there with a huge trailer and had no idea what was inside the barn. Possible? Yes. Likely? No.

Comment

Dang. Hope they catch them and get their stuff back.

Comment

Sucks man, I know the feeling. Had our ranch house burglarized a couple weeks back. The pictures of the pieces of s#*t should help identify them and catch up to them. Wish your buddy the best of luck....cant believe they stole the whole barn

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Wow, they came prepared and seemed to have known what was in there beforehand since they had plenty of help and a gooseneck to haul what they came for. I'd be looking at unfamiliar folks that had been around recently or contractors working on the place etc. Pretty ballsy too to be there for 5 hours.
                        Yea definitely prepared and not too concerned about getting caught. 5 hours is a long time to be in one place stealing..

Comment

They look to stupid to know how to start a tractor. Good luck on catching the lice that did it.

Comment

They stole the whole barn…….dang, you think someone would question seeing a barn going down the road………

In all seriousness, I hope they catch the turds and the stuff is returned in original condition.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Working...
                              X