Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braintrust Question: Did TBH purge old thread pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for a picture I had posted on one of my old Africa threads as it is no longer on my phone. I was wondering did the TBH crew purge the system to help with the flow? No big deal if they did but I had never experienced that since the last crash MANY years ago. Anywho, I had not been around much so I was just inquiring. The thread in question had 1 pic on it today.........but there were literally 3 dozen on that 14 day original semi live thread.

I remember the thread.

Good to see you around the fire

Comment

Not sure if anything got purged, but if it was way back and you posted it using photo bucket, it won’t be around anymore. PB quit the free pic hosting a while back.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Not sure if anything got purged, but if it was way back and you posted it using photo bucket, it won’t be around anymore. PB quit the free pic hosting a while back.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        haha, I completely forgot about photobucket.
        I wonder if I still have an account or anything stored over there.

Comment

I’ve only used Tapatalk to post pics and if I pull up an old thread the pics are no longer there either. I noticed that a few months back.

Comment

We didn’t purge anything. Send me a link to the thread, please, and I’ll look at it to see if I can determine what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              We didn’t purge anything. Send me a link to the thread, please, and I’ll look at it to see if I can determine what happened.
              Mary I wonder if this relates to the same problem as the video links we discussed a month or more ago ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Mary I wonder if this relates to the same problem as the video links we discussed a month or more ago ?

I need to look at the thread to see what may be the issue. I’ll try to search for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya go Mary. This is one of mine from 2015. When I open it I can’t see the pics. Post 1,8,and 34 had pics on it. I just see a small square

Comment

Oscar, I did the same as a bunch if my old pics are gone from the thread . I was able to find them in the attachments I owned though. Every pic I ever posted was still there.

Comment

As I noted, no worries if the pics cannot be retrieved. It is probably just a glitch as others have noted:

Comment

As I noted, no worries if the pics cannot be retrieved. It is probably just a glitch as others have noted:

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...le+summer+sand
                        Interesting....these were posted through Tapatalk.
                        It is definitely not something we purged. I'll look into it a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ghlight=Chappy

Here ya go Mary. This is one of mine from 2015. When I open it I can’t see the pics. Post 1,8,and 34 had pics on it. I just see a small square
                          Same thing....Tapatalk hosted images. Not sure at all why...will see if I can find anything related to it in Tapatalk issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            Interesting....these were posted through Tapatalk.
                            It is definitely not something we purged. I'll look into it a bit more.
                            Kewl beans!!![emoji817]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X