Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

I'm really surprised to see that there is not a thread here about David Harkins and his battle with brain cancer. Actually, I'm a little embarrassed. For those of us with Facebook and that are connected to him there, we know about what he is going through. It's just a monumental battle for him. He's fighting valiantly but could use all the thoughts and prayers we can muster.

Please keep one of our longest standing, most highly regarded members in your prayers as he Kicks Cancer's ***. His influence on this forum can never be over stated.

God bless you, Snakelover. Keep fighting brother.
    Last edited by Casey; 11-29-2021, 09:05 PM.

Praying

Comment

Had no idea, prayin

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        I'm really surprised to see that there is not a thread here about David Harkins and his battle with brain cancer. Actually, I'm a little embarrassed. For those of with Facebook and that are connected to him there, we know about what he is going through. It's just a monumental battle for him. He's fighting valiantly but could use all the thoughts and prayers we can muster.

Please keep one of our longest standing, most highly regarded members in your prayers as he Kicks Cancer's ***. His influence on this forum can never be over stated.

God bless you, Snakelover. Keep fighting brother.

Man I really hate to hear that!! I haven’t been active on here in quite a while and this is the first post I see. Wow!!

Prayers up for snake lover. KCA!!!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I had no idea. I am so sadn'd by this news. David is good people. I shared a lease with him in San saba a long time ago. the man is good as gold.

Prayers up for him and family.

Comment

I hadn't heard anything about this either. David has been a long respected member, for sure.

David and Mindy will be in the Moser's prayers for sure.

Comment

David and Mindy are both just awesome. I've had the good fortune to get to hang out with them a few times. I really hate that he is going through this. Been praying for him/them daily. Send up some more for one of the good guys.

Comment

Prayers up for David!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this! Prayers up for David and his family! May the Lord be with them!

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for David’s healing.

Comment

Prayers up for Snakelover.

Comment

I’ve been thinking of and praying for him. As I follow his post on FB, I simply didn’t know his “handle” on the green screen… not much of an excuse but it is what it is.

Actually friends with quite a few on FB and have no idea who they are here

Comment

I have been following his fight with cancer on FB. Prayers have been spoken daily for David.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X