Replace LaPierre as VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replace LaPierre as VP

Got an email today that said that Col. Allen West was being considered to replace Wayne LaPierre as Executive VP of the NRA. I don’t know too much about Col. West but it’s my belief that almost anyone would be better than LaPierre. What say you ?

I agree 100%!

Comment

Is he retiring/resigning? Or being pushed out or being "hoped" out.

Comment

Saying almost anyone would be better is dangerous.

Lots of folks thought almost anyone would be better than Trump and look where we are.

I’m not a fan of LaPierre at all. But a vote for some guy just as a vote against another has got our Country where it is now.

Educate yourself on Col Allen West and make an informed decision

Comment

Haven't gotten any of my money for a while because of Lil Wayne.

Comment

I agree, Don. He has considered the NRA as his personal piggy bank for a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              I agree, Don. He has considered the NRA as his personal piggy bank for a long time!
              Yep! No money for nra till they get rid of Wayne. Don't believe west is the person either. He is bouncing around everywhere trying to win something.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Lots of folks thought almost anyone would be better than Trump and look where we are.

I’m not a fan of LaPierre at all. But a vote for some guy just as a vote against another has got our Country where it is now.

The decision is with the board, not the members.

Comment

kinda agree here, LaPierre been in there waaaay too long, and I haven't seen much benefit from him.
                  I just don't know anything much about West.

Any other candidates to seriously consider?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    The decision is with the board, not the members.

Yes, but the members can still influence the decisions “if” enough stand up to the board and let their voices be heard.

Comment

Should have been done two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                        Should have been done two years ago.
                        Yep! He has cost the nra lots of donation money. Everyone I know has quit sending money's since the story broke on the worthless shyster.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Yep! No money for nra till they get rid of Wayne. Don't believe west is the person either. He is bouncing around everywhere trying to win something.
                          Yes and yes!!! LaPierre has definitely run amuck for years. West is exuding carpet bagger traits.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

West is a career candidate looking for an office IMO.

The NRA’s problem is more than just LaPierre. They need a house cleaning from the top down. Unfortunately money has caused the corruption, and they have plenty of money.

Comment

Yes, but the members can still influence the decisions “if” enough stand up to the board and let their voices be heard.
                              Maybe you need to suggest someone. You have until May 30 if you want the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X