Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the deal with people and their dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmack View Post
    I have a teacher friend in New Braunfels and she said they are in one of the middle schools there. And they have their friends walk them around on a leash!

Sounds like the parents are bad pet owners!

Show her the gal in Austin that acts like a dog on one of those "sites" and makes 100k a month. Work the it's perversion in plain sight angle so they can shut it down.

Comment

I actually had to google "Furries". Wow.... that's all I can say.

I'll admit I was a huge Bugs Bunny fan when I was kid but never, ever once thought of dressing up in a bunny suit and wanting to be called a rabbit. I'm not sure who would have kicked my butt first: my dad, my buddies or some stranger on the street. I can only imagine the things my grandkids will see while they are growing up.

Normal is not coming back guys .... but Jesus is

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        Heck half the time peoples dogs behave better then kids . My wife takes her dog everywhere. He is a service dog.
        I'd say 99% of those in stores and elsewhere, are not though!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Man what a bunch of jacked up parents and kids in this world with these furries and dog bowls. When I was in school (#boomerproud), kids like that would have got their asses kicked on pure principal.
          And maybe by the prinicipal

Comment

Originally posted by Cola Blanca View Post
            My dog said **** you 🤣
            So did mine!

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
              Dead serious. Down there in your area. One of them Leander high schools.
              I’m calling bs. I live in that area and YES it was reported. Other reporters and the school superintendent all said it never happened and would never happen.

Just another jackazz political candidate trying to scare soccer moms

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                I’m calling bs. I live in that area and YES it was reported. Other reporters and the school superintendent all said it never happened and would never happen.

Have heard of several in the LH high-school by other students. Parents are surely Biden voters.

Comment

I have no doubt there are some mentally I’ll kids that want to dress up like alpacas, or possums or whatever. I totally agree that parents that don’t deal with it are a waste of oxygen, I’m just saying the school did not accommodate them

Comment

I have no doubt there are some mentally I’ll kids that want to dress up like alpacas, or possums or whatever. I totally agree that parents that don’t deal with it are a waste of oxygen, I’m just saying the school did not accommodate them
                    Apparently LH is letting them have water bowls ect. Hard for me to believe after going there myself and they wouldn't let us have any facial hair hair had to be above the collar ect. They'd give us a single razor Bic and no shaving cream to go shave!

Comment

My nephew goes to the school. Its Leander not Round Rock. He told me this 2 weeks ago. Not sure why hed lie about it. His parents are withdrawing him from there and moving out of the area. House is being listed this week. I went to Leander and Liberty Hill. Not the same place anymore. I love where I live now.

Comment

There is one at elementary school in North Texas. Kid is a cat. Does his classwork well. But walks on 4's and meows and hisses. Has a litter box in boys restroom. Can't imagine why his parents have him on a Do Not Photo list....idiots.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t mean to hijack the thread, but… my dog died yesterday. Please send prayers.

Comment

I didn’t mean to steer this thread this way. With that said, I absolutely hate going into stores/restaurants and seeing animals in there. Unless it’s a service animal, leave the **** animals at home.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                              There is one at elementary school in North Texas. Kid is a cat. Does his classwork well. But walks on 4's and meows and hisses. Has a litter box in boys restroom. Can't imagine why his parents have him on a Do Not Photo list....idiots.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

It ain’t nothing for me to kick a cat…[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

dog NOT equal GOD...........alot of idiots out here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X