Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh its a parking lot course

Comment

Based on what I have seen so far I think we are going to be in for an exciting race. Guys are trying to figure out the track for sure. That section between turn 13 and 16 seemed to have guys guessing on what the best line is.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
        Based on what I have seen so far I think we are going to be in for an exciting race. Guys are trying to figure out the track for sure. That section between turn 13 and 16 seemed to have guys guessing on what the best line is.
        Agreed.....gonna be FAST and most predicting buckwild!!! We headed over to the qualifying now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Quick pics!!!

Last edited by Landrover; 05-07-2022, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Great Pics LR!

Keep em coming when ya can

Comment

Ferrari [emoji102]

Boys in red are Lookin Quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pics Landrover! Keep em coming!

Comment

Ferrari is fastest in Qualifying.

LeClerc, Sainz lead Verstappen and Perez. Bottas is fifth and Hamilton is sixth.

Comment

Watching the Ferrari bounce like this is unreal. Shows how talented Sainz and LeClerc are to be this competitive with a car that Charl literally just said is “so hard to drive”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Talk about a BLAST!!![emoji95][emoji298]️[emoji95] Tons of action on this straight away. People are going crazy.....lol!!![emoji2957] we will be back next year but now gotta persuade momma we need to get Canada [emoji1063] tickets!!!

Comment

Oh well, we have been online for Canada [emoji1063] packages.. Sold out on everything on the F1 App!!![emoji37] Guess I will reach out to our concierge for COTA and Miami to see if we can get a hookup. Otherwise, after market F1 packages could get super crazy!!![emoji2962]

Comment

Great pics LR! Glad you guys had a great time!

I enjoyed the race a lot. I thought Verstappen drove a brilliant race, and both LeClerc and Sainz did a great job taming the Ferrari to second and third.

Russell on the radio after his team asked about tires... I think I'll just wait on the Safety Car. How right he was!

Barcelona Spain in two weeks...

Comment

I don't know what Ferrari did, but they definitely tamed the porpoising that the cars had. I bet they are going to be a force the rest of the season.

I loved the fake water and boats on trailers on corner 7. That one thing is completely fitting of Miami.

Comment

I know it's not true if no pics.....but, I had a good conversation with Nico Rosberg at the hotel last night. Asking for a pic would have been....well...kinda...amateurish.[emoji3061] Not nearly as small and jockey-like as compared to the young guns out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                I know it's not true if no pics.....but, I had a good conversation with Nico Rosberg at the hotel last night. Asking for a pic would have been....well...kinda...amateurish.[emoji3061] Not nearly as small and jockey-like as compared to the young guns out there.

Now that is really cool! How was his personality? What was the conversation about?

Comment

Working...
                                X