Ready for a rant ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for a rant ???

I had the idea that I would move into an F250, trade my F150 in, and sell my F350. Get down to one vehicle to register, inspect, and maintain. So…I go by Tyler Ford to see what they have. I’ve never been able to buy from them before, but what the hell, maybe changes have been made. . Nope ! They had a 2021 Lariet F250 that I liked, in acolor I liked, with almost 17K miles. It also had a 6.2 gas engine. They were asking $74995 for it. They want to give me $26000 for my 2018 F150 with a 5.0 and 75K miles. My truck is in very good shape with a Leer camper top on it. That’s bad enough but when going to their website you can view the sticker from this truck when it was new. The original sticker price was around $57K and a year later they wanted $75K ??? Bullchit, and I told him so. This isn’t really a rant because I expected them to be too high, just not outrageously high.

Welcome to biden's america

SAd deal

Someone will pay it! Insane the amount of people who are buyin in these times, who DONT NEED a new truck

Comment

As long as people continue to pay it, things will keep going this way. It’s ridiculous but don’t worry you can finance it till the end of time… Do the math on that and it really gets crazy. People still do it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
        As long as people continue to pay it, things will keep going this way. It’s ridiculous but don’t worry you can finance it till the end of time… Do the math on that and it really gets crazy. People still do it though.
        AMEN!!!!

Ludacris. But then again the American way. Stretch out payments and buy more then you can afford

Comment

I absolutely despise vehicle shopping these days!

Comment

With Ford no longer taking orders on 2022 Super Duty's and ordering of a 23 meaning a long wait it's definitely a sellers market. Sadly, they'll find a buyer.

Not going to get better anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              I had the idea that I would move into an F250, trade my F150 in, and sell my F350. Get down to one vehicle to register, inspect, and maintain. So…I go by Tyler Ford to see what they have. I’ve never been able to buy from them before, but what the hell, maybe changes have been made. . Nope ! They had a 2021 Lariet F250 that I liked, in acolor I liked, with almost 17K miles. It also had a 6.2 gas engine. They were asking $74995 for it. They want to give me $26000 for my 2018 F150 with a 5.0 and 75K miles. My truck is in very good shape with a Leer camper top on it. That’s bad enough but when going to their website you can view the sticker from this truck when it was new. The original sticker price was around $57K and a year later they wanted $75K ??? Bullchit, and I told him so. This isn’t really a rant because I expected them to be too high, just not outrageously high.
              Sell me your truck Don and you won't have to deal with them.

Comment

Insanity is real..
                I laugh out loud when guys financing boats and RV's for 30 years want to give me unsolicited "financial advice"!!! Man times sure have changed and fast...

Comment

Amen +1: As long as we keep buying prices will go up. I should not say we because I am not playing the game. My 2012 F150 stays parked until I do something truck worthy, I do day to day stuff in a 2004 Honda element.

Comment

It's just money. They print more every day.

Comment

That is horrible.
                      I had to order my f250 but got it from Winnsboro.
                      As far as trade goes I traded in 2016 f150 lariat fx4 with over 98k miles on it and got quite a bit more than what they offered you. Sounds like tyler is for sure not the place to do business.

Comment

Motor went out in my 09 150 yesterday... I will have a new motor in it by next Tuesday with a 3yr 100,000 mile warranty. I called a few dealers yesterday and this morning but refuse to over pay for a new or used truck. Sure... you can stretch out the payments but when we are about to roll into a recession and they are over valued to start with... well... I like my money...

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                          That is horrible.
                          I had to order my f250 but got it from Winnsboro.
                          As far as trade goes I traded in 2016 f150 lariat fx4 with over 98k miles on it and got quite a bit more than what they offered you. Sounds like tyler is for sure not the place to do business.
                          As said, I have tried to trade with them before to no avail, hell one time they wouldn’t even call me back.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                            Sell me your truck Don and you won't have to deal with them.
                            That would be great if I could find an F250 that I want ! I missed one a Bill McRae in J-ville last week. Too slow !

Comment

Ford is going fullbore with the new F150 being electric. 40 years of Top sales of any vehicle and they are pulling the switch big time. Not sure how that may correlate but it seems odd on the trade value. Toyota is beating my door down to get my 2019 Tundra on a trade....or just sell it to them. May just be that dealer having a plumb market and zero need to play softball for customers.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X