No announcement yet.

When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously slow some are here. Garrett pretty much tackled him after the ball was out so he was on top of him. Rudolph didn't like it so he got ****** and started yanking on Garrett's helmet. So Garrett returned the favor and that's when Rudolph was pushing him off with a foot to the groin.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

If he gets rid of the Garrett he already has it may be worth it.

Comment

These are greatness

Last edited by systemnt; 11-15-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Just win baby after the suspension![emoji23]

Comment

I’m here for all of that smoke…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Garrett signs with the Cowboys. Fans be like, you know that Rudolph guy really did deserve what he got.

Comment

This was Myles Garrett's plan all along. Do something so egregious that he gets cut from the Browns and picked up by Dallas, his rightful place in the NFL. Genius!

Comment

I don't think anyone mentioned it yet. Then again i skipped over some of the drama.

What about Ogunjobi shoving Rudolph in the back after he was already separated from the fight? Shoved him in the back and walked away like a punk. Then to defend himself by saying he was "sticking up for" Garrett. Garrett was 6 yds away being dogpiled and kicked in the head at that VERY moment! B itch move for sure. Wanted nothing to do with Pouncey.
                    Last edited by BlackHogDown; 11-15-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

So one non playoff team to another?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                        I don't think anyone mentioned it yet. Then again i skipped over some of the drama.

What about Ogunjobi shoving Rudolph in the back after he was already separated from the fight? Shoved him in the back and walked away like a punk. Then to defend himself by saying he was "sticking up for" Garrett. Garrett was 6 yds away being dogpiled and kicked in the head at that VERY moment! B itch move for sure. Wanted nothing to do with Pouncey.
                        Yeh..the video doesnt support your BlTCH claims..

Comment

Cowboy fans were super pumped at hearing the penalties...until they realized it wasnt their garrett.
                          Best post of this Thread.
                          Tx.Hoghunter, you're a close second!!!

Comment

Yeh..the video doesnt support your BlTCH claims..

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...php?p=14511790
                            And YOUR video ends prematurely. This one is a little better. Shows him turn his back on his teammate getting dogpiled. Either he b!tched out or didnt see him. If the latter, "sticking up for Garrett" excuse goes out the window. I mean, his shove to the back and the main skirmish are both in frame of your linked gif!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOj5qHmlFcI"]BROWNS LARRY OGUNJOBI PUSHED MASON RUDOLPH TO THE GROUND FROM BEHIND AFTER TAKING HELMET TO HEAD - YouTube[/ame]
                            Last edited by BlackHogDown; 11-15-2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Lol he stood there in the face of the steeler who thought about doing something..then thought better of it... then he turned around...and as you said.. walked off....unscathed ..un****ed with... they all let him by .

Thuggest b itch you ever saw.

Last edited by systemnt; 11-15-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

SMH nevermind
                                Last edited by BlackHogDown; 11-15-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X