X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Thank you for proving my point....

Neck pad
    What? There is no piece of the neck pad contacting his head. It is the edge of the helmet below the earhole connecting with his head!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Thanks for posting that link.

All I saw.was typical punks acting like punks.

That's what you get when you put punks on a pedestal instead of hiring folks with character.
      What makes you say this? Do you know these guys? Have you ever been in a fight? If so, did you act out of character, or did you just bear hug and restrain the guy until he calmed down? Get out of here making those type of blanket statements. You obviously know nothing about the people involved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Smh provide people with evidence and they still spin it amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          What makes you say this? Do you know these guys? Have you ever been in a fight? If so, did you act out of character, or did you just bear hug and restrain the guy until he calmed down? Get out of here making those type of blanket statements. You obviously know nothing about the people involved.

I believe the Steelers kneel for the national anthem. So that’s why they’re punks. And any other player that kneels for the flag are punks

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            What? There is no piece of the neck pad contacting his head. It is the edge of the helmet below the earhole connecting with his head!
            No Randy...it's the new "invisible below the earhole neck pad"! New technology, top secret, innovation and what have ya.

Comment

How would this make most men react? It's an unwritten rule, you dont kick a man here....ever!

Comment

The very first thing Mason does I look at the ref for a flag....he doesn't grab his head...doesn't lay on the ground in pain....he looks at the ref and raises his arms....

****...y'all act like this is the worst thing to ever happen on the FB field....
                Ronnie Lott is laughing at you

And BTW...Nedamakung Sue is still in the league isn't he?

Take the L..... suspended indefinitely..

Comment

Rudolph bit off more than he could chew

Garrett was absolutely wrong - he knows that and can tell from his response's on the field and after.

Pouncey didn't swing a helmet, but he crossed a line as well!

The third guy was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Yup. That’s not a “pad”, just a hard piece of plastic covering the bottom edge of the helmet.

Remember the good ol days when you could just hit em with your leather?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      How would this make most men react? It's an unwritten rule, you dont kick a man here....ever!

Who is Bixby?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        Yup. That’s not a “pad”, just a hard piece of plastic covering the bottom edge of the helmet.

Remember the good ol days when you could just hit em with your leather?

Pad??? Facemask??? We didn't need no stinkin' pads or masks!!! It's the wussification of football!

Comment

Well I’m going to answer my own question for earlier about anyone knowing Miles before they start judging his character. No one answered so I guess they don’t. I do know Miles from his younger days and as I suspected he has already apologized for his actions and I can assure you he is ashamed. He will not be afraid to admit it. He knows he screwed up and he knows there are consequences as their certainly should be. No excuse for his actions. Sometimes good people make mistakes but apparently a lot of people on here have never made mistakes and are happy to sit in judgement of others calling them punks or whatever without really ever knowing their character. How these discussions always descind into name calling, high horse judgement of others is why I never post much anymore.

Here’s the facts. The guy had a emotional reaction to an emotional situation. He reacted in an bad way and made a bad choice He will have to pay the consequences. He regrets his actions and has apologized

How does all this other garbage always get pulled in.

Anyway back to my not posting much anymore

Comment

The very first thing Mason does I look at the ref for a flag....he doesn't grab his head...doesn't lay on the ground in pain....he looks at the ref and raises his arms....

****...y'all act like this is the worst thing to ever happen on the FB field....
                            Ronnie Lott is laughing at you

And BTW...Nedamakung Sue is still in the league isn't he?
                            Why does it even matter what Rudolph did after he got hit? That doesn't take away anything from the fact that Garrett still used the helmet as a weapon. The conversation here has nothing to do with the amount of damage inflicted it has solely to do with the act of using the helmet as a weapon and forcibly swinging it at the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Rudolph bit off more than he could chew

Garrett was absolutely wrong - he knows that and can tell from his response's on the field and after.

Pouncey didn't swing a helmet, but he crossed a line as well!

The third guy was ridiculous.

Pouncey broke the rules. IMO he did not cross the line. He did what needed to be done. O line protects their QB, catchers protect their pitcher.

But I get your point.

Comment

Smh.....so much butt hurt over this thread. Some of y’all argue anything and get mad as hell when told otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X